Stripper´s daughter allowed to return to school

sbcanada

Stripper's daughter allowed to return to school

SACRAMENTO, California (AP) -- A Christian school that expelled a kindergartner because her mother worked as a stripper decided to let the girl return to school for the last three weeks of classes.

Christina Silvas, 24, agreed to stop working at Gold Club Centerfolds during that time. She said she will explore several job offers made by local businesses after her plight became national news.

Silvas' 5-year-old daughter was expelled last week from Capital Christian School, which is run by the 4,000-member Capital Christian Center, one of the country's largest Assemblies of God churches.

story.silvas.ap.jpg

Silvas says she'll look for another school to send her daughter to first grade.

I thought that this was a good ending to this story, that was discussed previously in another thread. :)

This story can be found HERE

"who without sin cast the first stone" (sumpin like that)
Another fine example of christan hypocrites at work, makes me feel proud to be a part of it all :rolleyes:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Most of my mother's family still think i'm catholic, i haven't told them because i know they will get angry at me and i will have endless discussions with them....

If somebody outside my mother's family asks me, i'm atheist.

95% of mexican population are catholics/christians, sometimes i even have to deal with people that think that being an atheist is a synonym of being bad and evil. ...yeah right...