Study Finds One-third of Medical Studies are Wrong

MrBishop

Uki Chick said:
Do I still have to teach you?!! It should go; "So...honey, remember Natalia, the one that's getting divorced. We were talking about stupid things we can do and I told her I can put my feet behind my head. Can you take a pic so I can send it to her and prove it to her?"

See how easy??? :)
"So hon, this divorced woman wants to see how flexible I am."
"I can prove it to her by sleeping on the couch for how long?"

Tell you what Nathalia... we'll invite you to supper, see if you can bring it up in casual conversation and bring a camera. ;)
If you're lucky, I can also whow you how I can dislocate my shoulders at will ;)

Uki Chick

MrBishop said:
"So hon, this divorced woman wants to see how flexible I am."
"I can prove it to her by sleeping on the couch for how long?"

Tell you what Nathalia... we'll invite you to supper, see if you can bring it up in casual conversation and bring a camera. ;)
If you're lucky, I can also whow you how I can dislocate my shoulders at will ;)

:lol2:

Ok, so i'd have to come up with a good reason to bring something like that into conversation. I'll have to think about that one. You can dislocate your shoulder too? Jeez, what the hell else weird can you do?

MrBishop

Uki Chick said:
:lol2:

Ok, so i'd have to come up with a good reason to bring something like that into conversation. I'll have to think about that one. You can dislocate your shoulder too? Jeez, what the hell else weird can you do?
I can dislocate pretty much any joint in my body, at will and painlessly. The term VERY flexible comes to mind. Other than amusing you...it's also a good way of injuring myself when it doesn't happen 'at will'. :p

As for other weird skills...PM ;)

Uki Chick

MrBishop said:
I can dislocate pretty much any joint in my body, at will and painlessly. The term VERY flexible comes to mind. Other than amusing you...it's also a good way of injuring myself when it doesn't happen 'at will'. :p

As for other weird skills...PM ;)

very flexible is right. the things you can do with that flexibility, wow!! I want to be that flexible!!!