Stuff You May Have Not Known

A.B.Normal

jsi0091l.jpg

Gotholic

I'm sure all things existed back then... they just didn't know what to call it. It's just hard to diagnose lukemia with a leech.

I was actually going to say "arthritis symptoms", but I thought you guys could figure it out. Apparently not. Of course, they did not call arthritis arthritis back then.

unclehobart

Ah.. ok... by that bend there were also no neurodegenerative diseases or cardiovascular anything. People had little more than an imbalance of the humors.

chcr

Too cute for words
I was actually going to say "arthritis symptoms", but I thought you guys could figure it out. Apparently not. Of course, they did not call arthritis arthritis back then.

So, what you're really trying to say is no one had swelling or joint pain or any other symptoms we now associate with arthritis 400 years ago? You don't seriously believe that or expect anyone else to, do you?

Gotholic

So, what you're really trying to say is no one had swelling or joint pain or any other symptoms we now associate with arthritis 400 years ago? You don't seriously believe that or expect anyone else to, do you?

It must of been a certain type. Something that is caused by bacteria linked to the food we eat. I might of said the wrong disease. I learned about it a couple of years ago. :shrug: