Super Bowl is an excuse to EAT.

catocom

yeah nixy, I though you said you did one time.
Anyway mpeg2 looks better, ...I mean with the avi these shots are averaging 200mbs.
Even with cable it'd take me days to upload um.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
catocom said:
yeah nixy, I though you said you did one time.
Anyway mpeg2 looks better, ...I mean with the avi these shots are averaging 200mbs.
Even with cable it'd take me days to upload um.

Oh I have no problem with mpeg2 :)

No dial up for me...ever...I started with cable and have never gone back :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
catocom said:
fuck? I though we were talkin' blow job. :confused:

shhhhh Prof is having a "senior day" try not to point out his confusion...it only upsets him :lloyd:

Professur

:trout: Nixy

I've never been partial to BJ's Cat. Besides "I wouldn't fuck that with a stolen penis" has become an expression in the same gendre as "I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole".

And besides. If they're not doing it right, you wind up resorting to "fucking their face".

catocom

Nixy said:
shhhhh Prof is having a "senior day" try not to point out his confusion...it only upsets him :lloyd:
With my brain-scramble, I was just making sure it wasn't me that was confused. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
:trout: Nixy

I've never been partial to BJ's Cat. Besides "I wouldn't fuck that with a stolen penis" has become an expression in the same gendre as "I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole".

And besides. If they're not doing it right, you wind up resorting to "fucking their face".

Is it just me or does that smilie seem faster than before?? It's like he's trout slapping while on speed...