Superbomb

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
40x more powerful than the daisy cutter. Able to disentigrate tall buildings in a single blast. Faster than well, it's only as fast as gravity allows but it makes up for it.

Mother Of All Bombs, tested today & videotaped to show Iraqi military what's coming.

EGLIN AIR FORCE BASE, Fla. (Reuters) - The U.S. Air Force said it dropped a 21,000-pound MOAB bomb on a range in northwest Florida on Tuesday in a successful first live test of a powerful new weapon.

The acronym stands for "Massive Ordnance Air Burst" but military officials have nicknamed it the "Mother Of All Bombs."

The power of the 10.5-ton MOAB bomb falls far short of that generated by nuclear weapons, however. The nuclear bomb the United States dropped on Hiroshima, Japan, in 1945, generated 15 kilotons of energy.

Professur

I can see one major problem right off. That much weight is gonna slow down most bombers to target practice speeds.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
i like big boobs. just as lethal, only nicer to look at. and (usually) they don't explode.

:retard:

i'll stop making useless comments now. bye.

ris

i like big bombs and i can not lie, all you other brother can deny (etc)

shadow - don't squeeze the fakes ones to hard, exploding norks could cause temporary disatisfaction with your bedroom session ;)

:D