Superbomb

unclehobart

I think the very nature of a fuel air explosive bomb would obviate the need for the extra metal dippity doo that you want. The range of such metal could only be good for up to a few 100 yards... and be so utterly thinly spread out as to make its general effect negligible. After all, the raw concussive force of this beast will flatten and smash with sheer concussive force all things within 1000+ yards and probably smash the earth down a good 50 ft.

PostCode

Major contributor!
Couple hundred of these and we outta be able to wrap this Iraqi thing up in a few days I would think. :D

Professur

Although, we wouldn't have to worry about sending the remains back to your mother. You'd pretty much self-deliver to everyone's mother.

Professur

Any word on the guidance systems on this thing? Although pinpoint accuracy would be pretty pointless wouldn't it?

Professur

PostCode said:
Fly boys couldn't hit a target if they flew their own damn planes into it. :D

* should I? Sure, why not.

Of course they can. All you have to do is paint a red maple leaf on it.

:lurk:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
image543624x.jpg

unclehobart

Professur said:
Any word on the guidance systems on this thing? Although pinpoint accuracy would be pretty pointless wouldn't it?
Guidance system? Its delivered out of a slow moving cargo plane like a special C-130 or 141 with a dragline parachute. It floats down for a few seconds and then starts to spew massive amounts of aresolized fuel out in a huge cloud and then *poof* an instant pudding version of judgement day is born.