Surprise! Koran burner idiot is a radical nutcase

spike

Yes I have read what the Imam has said, both in the past and recently. After weighing the information against what I have seen worldwide, I simply believe his true motives are for the benefit if Islam alone, not the for infidels of my United States.

I get it. You made up some shit and your sticking to your fantasy to justify anti-American religious bigotry.

You like to generalize all people by the actions of a few because it takes less thinking.

All Tea Partiers are racist morons. Hey, that was easier.

spike

there is a movement to make Briton, france et al. sharia complaint, as well efforts here in the United States. Seems the Islamic world is not very tolerant where they do hold power. -- we don't need their crap here.

There is a movement to remove the separation of church and state and make America more Biblical Law compliant. Seems like all Christians are not very tolerant. We should deport them because we don't need that crap.

catocom

Oh ok, do you want him dead? Who all do you want dead?

Oh no, I don't want him dead.
I think he might make a good foreign diplomat.

Who do I want dead?
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.:lol2:

There's several people already in prison, that I believe are just taking up good space.
I'm not going to go through them all here though.

It's not hate, just the need for justice.

ResearchMonkey

i watched that video. the remark incited laughter. he compared five tenets of sharia to the declaration of independence. he's not talking about the sharia of the arabian peninsula, where sharia reflects the brutal and PREISLAMIC tribal law more than anything else. but don't let reality and history get in the way of your pathetic and disgusting pogrom.
Still not understanding yet?

Sharia is the duty of every muslim, good/moderate/radical....all of them share the duty worldwide. To borrow from Spike; Can you demonstrate all Islamic nations that don't follow Shaia to some extent.
Silly Kaffir bows in fear to Allah, Allah be praised. :lol2:

180pxfalconpunchvagoo.gif

Don't let reality punch you in your pussy.

Gotholic

fathermichaeljudge911.jpg

spike; one of your all-time favorite photos?

Dead Christian, Catholic even -- w00t!

I think that is the priest that my theology teacher told us about around the time it happened. He went in to give last rites and took off his helmet to do so. A falling piece of debris struck his head and killed him.

May he rest in peace.

2minkey

bootlicker
Still not understanding yet?

Sharia is the duty of every muslim, good/moderate/radical....all of them share the duty worldwide. To borrow from Spike; Can you demonstrate all Islamic nations that don't follow Shaia to some extent.
Silly Kaffir bows in fear to Allah, Allah be praised. :lol2:

Don't let reality punch you in your pussy.

you don't know jack shit about this, obviously. you have no understanding of the complexities of the islamic world.

i do. a know the difference between seveners and twelvers. i can often tell you the religion and ethnic background of lebanese by their last name. i can tell you which nominally shi'ite sect celebrates easter and why they are of high importance in middle eastern politics despite being a small minority. i knew exactly what that picture of the guys with the bloody heads was. and i can certainly articulate differences in sharia across islamic cultures.

you know, buddy, not all jewish women cut their hair after getting married. and not all muslims interpret sharia in the way you present it, in fact, many couldn't really give a fuck, like one of my former girlfriends, a muslim. god, did she have a nice ass.

stay in the kiddie pool, chooch.

ResearchMonkey

Gosh minx, I had no idea you could smell the genitalia of someone and know their whole family history back the day of the ape. -- just how cool is that!

you don't know jack shit about this, obviously. you have no understanding of the complexities of the islamic world.

So you can show me the Tolerance of the Islamic world. Daily headlines of how the Islamic worlds is graciously accepting the kaffirs et al.

Saudi diplomat seeking asylum: 'My life is in danger'

If he is forced to go back to Saudi Arabia — as Saudi officials are demanding — Asseri says he could face political persecution and even death.

“My life is in a great danger here and if I go back to Saudi Arabia, they will kill me openly in broad daylight,” Asseri said Saturday in an email to NBC.

MSNBC
Like that minx. Show me the tolerance of the Islam world, the great efforts Islam makes everyday to bring to peace.

(I'm still quite impressed what you learned about religion from a piece-of-ass though)

ResearchMonkey

I'm curious about the all the other things you learned from your time in Detroit. Beatuful city, I hear you buy a home there for $100.

What killed it, an Islamic invasion or the left?

2minkey

bootlicker
if you saw my bookshelves, you'd understand that i didn't learn what i know from a hottie.

actually, detroit was killed by misplaced business priorities and complacency. and i know a lot more about that than you do, too.

if you really want to know about how i know these things - and not just attempt clever remarks - feel free to PM me. i'm not going to post too many details on an open forum.

Gotholic

Well, minks, if you are so knowledgeable about Islam, you would know how violent it was since its inception which led to the Crusades.

ResearchMonkey

actually, detroit was killed by misplaced business priorities and complacency.
Sound a little like unions.

I will take up on your offer, but tonight I have a house full of kids...(8 of them)

I was looking for movies to watch with them tonight, and then I remembered what you said a few months ago.... Tonight it's Red Dawn (also The 'Money Pit' and the timeless WW2 documentary "1941" with Sen. Blutarski) ;)

spike

Sharia is the duty of every muslim, good/moderate/radical....all of them share the duty worldwide.

Actually that's completely incorrect. Sharia varies widely between sects, cultures, nations etc. As does Biblical Law.

Now you could certainly argue that Biblical Law is the duty of every muslim, good/moderate/radical....all of them share the duty worldwide. That would be silly. The reality is most Christians or Muslims are just going about their day and care little about enforcing their religion on other people.

If you want to fear monger though certainly Biblical Law is greater threat since the US has so many more Christians.

valkyrie

Holy mother of pearl there's a lot to respond to in this thread.

1)
Dawah is an invitation, or summons, for understanding. So Islamic Dawah means to invite Muslims and non-Muslims alike to a dialogue of understanding what Islam means and what it means to worship "God" (Allah). Not sure why some people think this is bad. :shrug:

2)
If anyone didn't suspect Terry Jones was a crazy, media whore then you are very naive.

3)
Ron Paul. I hate to say this in writing, but... I actually agree with his statement (posted by Spike).

4)
The Crusades were a religious sanctioned war (Christian) to bring the "Holy Lands" under Christian rule. It was originally a call to arms to support the Christian Byzantine Empire from the expansion of the Muslim Turks into Anatolia (part of Western Turkey).

5)
"The Deal" between Jones the Muslim imam in either Florida or New York never occurred. Jones lied. Jones never met with the imam in Florida. He met with the imam's assistant and the assistant told the press when he heard Jones announced the deal that this was not true. Same thing with the imam in New York. Jones lied. The media is catching Jones at his best.

Gotholic

Just like Christianity was violent. Remember the Cathars? Such an evil period.

Nopers! You and I already discussed this and you disengaged in the conversation. Perhaps if you ever have access to the RW, you can continue.

which priest told you that? did you get a snickers bar later?

Holy mother of pearl there's a lot to respond to in this thread.

4)
The Crusades were a religious sanctioned war (Christian) to bring the "Holy Lands" under Christian rule. It was originally a call to arms to support the Christian Byzantine Empire from the expansion of the Muslim Turks into Anatolia (part of Western Turkey).

minks and Val, have a look at this really good short video on the Crusades: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llToMMeOLnc

Tell me what you think.

Oh, and spike, feel free to watch the video as well. ;)

2minkey

bootlicker
um, i watched it but no thanks. the guy obviously has a point to prove rather than discussing matters dispassionately. and, i can read things for myself. that go beyond a 12th grade level of scholarship.

so, um, the christians of course were feeling so pious that they massacred jews, too. what a great time. (oh, of course that never happened...)