Surprise! Koran burner idiot is a radical nutcase

Gotholic

um, i watched it but no thanks. the guy obviously has a point to prove rather than discussing matters dispassionately. and, i can read things for myself. that go beyond a 12th grade level of scholarship.

Of course he has a point to prove, too bad it went way over your head.

so, um, the christians of course were feeling so pious that they massacred jews, too. what a great time. (oh, of course that never happened...)

No Crusade was ever launched in defense against the Jews. There was a fringe band which was not associated with the main army that had massacred Jews. Pope Urban II and subsequent popes condemned such actions. Local Catholic clergy and laity did try to protect Jews from these kinds of people.

What you speak of, minks, is an unfortunate byproduct of war.

Notice these Islamic conquests happened before and led to the Byzantine Emperor Alexios I Komnenos requested aid from the pope in defense of Muslim aggression.

Cerise

Uhhhhhh, Fatwa?

No freakin' way that they want to issue a FATWA on us pooooooor "indfidels"......DANG!!

MrBishop

I didn't get that from anything you posted.
I was just asking.
You know....that how we get to know each other.

So....
Do you consider him an enemy?

I consider him a egotistical idiot who's stirring a bigger pot than he can possibly control. Enemy, no. Garden variety idiot who's 15 minutes are hopefully up.

catocom

As expected, no kind of forgiveness here....

N.J. Man Who Burned Koran at Ground Zero Fired From Job
The man captured on camera ripping pages out of a Koran and burning them near Ground Zero in lower Manhattan Saturday -- the ninth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks -- was fired from his job at NJ Transit, the New Jersey transportation provider told NewsCore Tuesday.

NJ Transit said that Derek Fenton's "public actions" violated its code of ethics and that he "violated his trust as a state employee."

It was not clear that Fenton was terminated because of his actions on Saturday. The NJ Transit statement indicated that he was fired on Monday.

In response to questions from NewsCore Tuesday, NJ Transit released a statement saying: "Derek Fenton was terminated on September 13, 2010 from his employment at NJ TRANSIT. An at-will employee, Mr. Fenton’s public actions violated New Jersey Transit’s code of ethics."
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/09/15/nj-man-burned-koran-ground-zero-fired-job/?test=latestnews

just more bowing

catocom

yep, it's a revolving door, and people that pushed it don't like it when it hits um in the ass.

Winky

Religion of peace

First, let’s look at the imputation of causal glue that links the events:
A. “Terry Jones presides over ‘trial’ and burning of Koran” and
B. “Muslim Afghans go on murderous rampage.”

2minkey

bootlicker
on;y because terry jones is restrained by semi-effective rule of law here. y'all would be stringing bitches up left and right if you could get away with it.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
no. that kind of stuff is more for the trailer park segment of society. what's it like?

nice display of class-based mistrust.

caddy1a.jpg

:conehead:

2minkey

bootlicker

well, you've turned yourself into a caricature, so why not have some fun with that kinda shit myself?

anyway, it ain't liberals that are ruining this country. it's those damned pesky blue collar jerks, who are too dumb to understand that they themselves are half commie!

Winky

Liberal radical nutcases are the bedrock of American society

Under educated blue collar jerks

I thought they were the least important segment of society?

What about them Tea Party people?

obama-teabaggers-cant-win.jpg