Swine flu

Inkara1

This is b/c Jesus hates them. They have not worshipped Jesus enough, so they're getting shit dumped on them:
Step 1 - Swine Flu
Step 2 - Earthquake
Step 3 - coming up... frogs.

Why should anyone worry about frogs? Everyone knows that the French battle flag is a white rectangle, and that French tanks have three forward gears and 17 reverse. I don't think Mexico needs to worry about getting invaded by the French.

:lloyd:

jimpeel

The death toll in Mexico is now ~149. How is it that 149 deaths in a country of 111,211,789 (July 2009 est.) with notorious sanitation and health issues translates into a worldwide pandemic?

From what are they trying to distract us?

spike

it's misdirection somewhat, but for what?
haven't quite figured it out yet, unless it's to divert attention from obama's
war disapproval, by the anti-war crowd, on his news today.

gotta be something more than that though....hmm
Still may be about the budget though.

Let me hear what you come up with cat.

catocom

IMO it's something to do with the UN....
I'm still diggin.

I do not think it's the current pres., although some in his admin maybe
be conjuring something.

edit:...seems strange all this started happening right after O's visit down south.
just an observation on that....

MrBishop

IMO it's something to do with the UN....
I'm still diggin.

I do not think it's the current pres., although some in his admin maybe
be conjuring something.

edit:...seems strange all this started happening right after O's visit down south.
just an observation on that....
He wasn't in Mexico though. Trinidad/Tobago.

MrBishop

The death toll in Mexico is now ~149. How is it that 149 deaths in a country of 111,211,789 (July 2009 est.) with notorious sanitation and health issues translates into a worldwide pandemic?

From what are they trying to distract us?
2000 'possible+confirmed' cases to date - with 149 deaths. 7% death-rate. Disease spreads like the regular flu.
People can spread the disease BEFORE they know they have it.
Relatively long period of time between catching it and being symptomatic
Mexico is a HUGE tourist destination.

So..a contagious and potentially deadly virus, ease of spreading smack dab in the middle of a travel hub for the world....hmmm.

Who's got it?
Spain, USA, Canada, Scotland, Israel, New Zealand, Korea, France, Italy, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Portugal, Russia, China, Australia, tasmania, Columbia, Bresil, Peru, Chile, Uroguay, ...

hmm

catocom

ok, here's the best theory I've come up with.

Somewhere there is probably info/intel, that some kind of Bigger thing/or attack,
has come over the air waves, and they are blowing this up in the media, so people
will tighten up to be on guard more.

that makes some since to me.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
As of April 28th this is how it looks.

attachment.php

Dark red: confirmed deaths
Red: confirmed cases
Orange: unconfirmed cases

valkyrie

We have 6 confirmed cases of Swine Flu in Texas. Recently one confirmed case in Richardson, TX and one in Cibolo, TX.

149 infected in Mexico were killed, but those in the US have only had mild cases and have recovered quickly. What gives?

BeardofPants

We had a visitor from the states at work on Monday, and now he's been quarantined for 3 days because he flew out on the plane that had 3 people confirmed with the swine flu. Oi.

valkyrie

We had a visitor from the states at work on Monday, and now he's been quarantined for 3 days because he flew out on the plane that had 3 people confirmed with the swine flu. Oi.
Flew out from the US on a plane with 3 people confirmed with Swine Flu? Or flew out from NZ on a plane with 3 people confirmed with Swine Flue?