swut

ris

swuting football swutting arsenal swutting relegation mad2

played for my team this afternoon [lovely day, very hot], played great out of position and then with 2 mins to go go and let my marker go and he swutting scores. 0-1 to them (

then my team, relegation threatened ipswich, go to the league leaders arsenal and go down 2-0. it looks live div 1 for us next season (

i think i'll give up on footy and try another sport. tiddlywinks or something.

ris

swut, it's like polite swearing. better than titling the thread pissing piss piss piss i thought

its such a lovely day to day, perhaps i'll go for a nice walk, might help cheer me up!

ris

i did just think of pouring some swutting vodka in this, but i only have nice polish bison vodka. might have a root around in the fridge for some beer

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Haven't you had enough beer lately ris? lol why are we posting to 2 threads? Pick one! :D too much work this way

Do you guys get Mike's Hard Lemonade there?

never heard of it, i buy tesco's cheap lemonade, most of my liquid money goes on heinekin or Stella Artois ;)
good ol Jack Daniels at times too :)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
mikes is cheapy-style lemonade w/vodka - bottled like a wine cooler. ( in US it is beer based w/vodka. My personal fave for summer atm. Another fave but 3.50 each is individually packaged daquari mix you keep in the freezer and just pour in a glass when you want it. mmmmmmm like a slushie, easy to drink and get loopy fast 'cause you forget it's not just a slushie lol. JD is nice, but only shots occasionally for me.

ris

drinking beer, banana bloat-shake [bananas, full-fat milk and icecream in a blender] and feeling much better )