swut

ris

yeah, it's not so bad when you've got used to having to switch drinks :)

mixed together = swutting ack :)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I don't know man, beer and banana milkshakes apart still sound pretty raunchy to me blech! :D

Q

Maybe I'm just picky...but beer and banana shakes in the same day sound swutting ack to me :D

ris

to be fair the banana bloat-shake didn't last long, i prety much downed the 2 pints i made.

the beer lasted a little longer :)

i'm back on my staple of a pint of water by the comp at the moment. i get through tons of the stuff i'm glad i'm not metered.

ris

kinda, when i'm on here i'm often fiddling with file son my machine. recently the website but i'm also playing with the a1 presentation boards [in publisher, bleurgh], making slow progress.

Professur

Metered water ... ACK! I remember that. Getting yelled at for letting the tap run long enough for the water to run cold.

ris

what, lower-case? when i get her online you'll be the first! currently searching through the list of hosts i got of hwc, i think i'm going with dellz at the mo. i'll sort it tomorrow now when hopefully they'll be awake

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:headbang: that headbanger little guy is so funny lol I wanted a thumbs up but they don't have any yet. :)