Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
The movie is only worth a rental - for teenagers. Something about it strikes their funny bone. I was more interested in my popcorn.

rrfield

lesson - to each their own. We all like different comedians/actors, not everyone has the same sense of humor. For example, that Larry the Cableguy guy? Don't find him funny, yet lots of people (including lots of non-rednecks) love him.

the best?

Mitch Hedberg (rip)

BlurOfSerenity

rrfield said:
Mitch Hedberg (rip)

he was an awesome comedian. i feel like i'd just begun to appreciate his greatness and then he had to go and die on us.

"oh man... here comes that frog! maybe he will settle near me!"

i love will ferrell though. sometimes, with movies... especially comedies... there's no room for smart brains. leave those outside, and just bring your laughy brain. then, youll have a blast. i cant wait to see tallagega nights.

oh man. i loved zoolander. that's my favorite movie to watch when i'm in a bad mood, because it's so stupid and funny, i have to laugh.

Professur

ash r said:
he was an awesome comedian. i feel like i'd just begun to appreciate his greatness and then he had to go and die on us.

"oh man... here comes that frog! maybe he will settle near me!"

i love will ferrell though. sometimes, with movies... especially comedies... there's no room for smart brains. leave those outside, and just bring your laughy brain. then, youll have a blast. i cant wait to see tallagega nights.

oh man. i loved zoolander. that's my favorite movie to watch when i'm in a bad mood, because it's so stupid and funny, i have to laugh.

Oddly enough, that's pretty much exactly the reason I have to turn it off.

Inkara1

No! Those are getting harder and harder to find... you don't want to crack one on his head.