*TAPS*

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
If it gets any slower, thet'll be the theme song. Where is everyone?

grave.gif

That's what laptop computers and 802.11g wireless networks were invented for, you big silly!

First of all Inky...she isn't BIG, she's GLOWING and WITH CHILD :p

Secondly, Gonz, it was like the middle of the night...peole were prolly sleeping :D

Gonz, it was Saturday night man.
Everybody ain't old like us. They were prolly out partying. :drink:

It's not been one night. The last month has been way slow & the last months have shown progressive slow downs. Am I gonna have to resort to killing liberals again?

Gonz said:
It's not been one night. The last month has been way slow & the last months have shown progressive slow downs. Am I gonna have to resort to killing liberals again?
Shit man,...Everybody has to actually work again with gas prices like they are. :lol2:

YEsterday I went to watch the interpreter, then to eat something at a fine restaurant, then to a party, got home at 6am and just woke up :eek:

In pain, lots of pain....spent last night playing broomball with my bf's fraternity, lol.......pain....... :headbng2: so much fun though

For the first time since I can't remember when, the kids went to their dad's for the weekend. He got himself his very own apartment last week.

I watched whole entire movies, had whole entire phone conversations, and even *shock of all shocks* was able to eat a whole entire plate of food uninterrupted. I feel so at peace right now. So badly needed this.

Back