Tattoos

tonksy

Thanks guys! I am so happy with it! It felt like i was in there forever. Luckily, the artist had a TV and VCR in his area and I got to watch Slingblade for the first time and then we watched a good bit of Popeye (the one with Robin Williams). All these other people kept coming and going, apparently getting inch big tattoos :shrug:
But it was totally worth the time.

BeardofPants

That is incredible, Tonks. Absolutely outstanding.
I want to get another one done on my calf area like yours, but I'm having a hard time trying to find a design I like. I wanted a flower design - possibly rose - that looks kinda Tolkien-esque/otherworldly. I know what it looks like in my head, but damned if I get it down on paper. :mope:

unclehobart

Sorry for the photo being all yellowish and dark. I had to take it without a flash as the protective goo on the skin was making all attempts at flash reflect back. We'll get a decent one up once it has fully healed.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
unclehobart said:
Sorry for the photo being all yellowish and dark. I had to take it without a flash as the protective goo on the skin was making all attempts at flash reflect back. We'll get a decent one up once it has fully healed.

:D Biting tongue at obvious dirty joke :D

MrBishop

Oh hey - Bish.. can I see your work, too?

I'm afraid that I don't have a lot of images at work...I believe (if I can find it), that theres the tat I did for Camelyn on here and one I designed for Steweygrr as well. I don't think that Stew inked it in tho'. Cammy's on her wrist... lined-in only...no colouring in.

My older stuff is pencil sketched and collecting dust somewhere at home. The REALLY old stuff is owned by the tat-parlors. I regret not keeping copies for myself....there was a really nice one of a skull with ivy growing around it that I got $40 for. The parlor's closed down since then. :(