Tattoos

BeardofPants

Did it for my undergrad stuff; it's a nice finish off to my university career to go back to it even if I'm not actively doing it anymore. :)

tonksy

It's fascinating stuff, huh? Rob and I own a teaching company lecture series by Dr. Bob Brier about Egyptian history - it's like 40 some odd lectures. It's cool because I get something new out of it everytime we watch it (which is usually during non-football season).

catocom

Mine are a little fuzzy as it is difficult to take pictures of the back of ones own legs.

Hey rob, what does that say "something fried something"? I can't make out
the first and last words.

tonksy, I like the way that your tat trails down onto your foot. Looks cool.:hippy:

unclehobart

big_chicken_sm.jpg

catocom

man...3 for 3
I wasn't too sharp last night I guess.:p

Is that done, or are you going to have more color added?

Inkara1

Awesome one cam, can't remember if I commented or not. :D

I'm gettin' one in the next coupla weeks to mark the end of uni. It'll be one of those "inch" tattoos (;)). I'm gettin' it on the lower back and it will be the hatshepsut cartouche. I'll post a pic when its done.

It's been more than a couple of weeks now...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Spirit's sig reminded me of a shirt they were selling at work -

Front: If a tree falls in the forest
Back: do all of the other trees laugh at it?

Made me laugh every time I saw it.

tonksy

Sigh...me too. I haven't been in the chair since the summer. My Tattoo artist probably thinks I left him.

BlurOfSerenity

Sigh...me too. I haven't been in the chair since the summer. My Tattoo artist probably thinks I left him.

there were a few months where i'd call my artist every now and then just to say, "hi, i'm not going somewhere else, i'm not stopping the project, i'm just broke! but i'll make an appoinement sometime! i just wanted you to know i intend to come back" and he was always like, whatever, cool, so that made me feel silly.
call your artist and let him know you still care!

do you agree that there's a certain intimacy in tattooing? when i get work done by different artist, i feel like i'm cheating. and if i don't call afterwards, im afraid it's like how youre supposed to call people you sleep with the next day. i had an artist skip town and i took it personally like he walked out on me! i cried!

so i think i think they think that way too.... but they don't, lol.