Ted Stevens dies in plane crash

Cerise

Your signature is taken out of context.

Link to where the quote mentions your president?

spike

Here's a thought. Use the search on the term "assassinate" showing posts by Winky talking about assassinating our president he refers to as "mulatto boy".

Cerise

No, you do it. You are the one with the signature claiming he said it.

I think you are just making shit up again.

Cerise

Seriously? If you can't back up your sig that you attribute to Winky with a link to the quote, you should take it down.

Otherwise, it is an open invitation for others to make up things and pretend that you said them as well.

Cerise

I don't care about a bunch of times. You've had that up for over a year, back when you were KK'd the second time. Surely you have a link to the original comment!

spike

You don't care that he's suggested assassinating the president a bunch of times? Really?

Man, Winky suggests killing the president and for some reason your outrage is that I put his words in my sig. Get your priorities straight.

Cerise

I haven't seen any proof to back up your claim that he said the words in your sig.

Considering your credibility, it is more likely that you've pulled them out of the air than from the board.

spike

I haven't seen any proof to back up your claim that he said the words in your sig.

Considering your credibility, it is more likely that you've pulled them out of the air than from the board.

I gave you a method for finding him saying those words a bunch of times. Your refusal to even look only further diminishes your credibility.

Cerise

You have a fictitious, contrived statement falsely attributed to a respected long time member of this forum and you want to characterize me as incredible? Tsk, tsk, monkeyboy.

spike

No, it's an accurate often used quote from someone with a long record of making racist statements. It looks like you can't figure out the search feature. Keep at it you may get it yet.

Cerise

I'm not interested in "often used" I'm interested in seeing the context of the supposed original posts you used for your sig.