Ted Stevens dies in plane crash

spike

So you really don't care if Winky often calls for the president to be assassinated?

He's even defending saying it right in this thread.

spike said:
Where does Winky suggesting assassination of the president fall in there?

Winky said:
Right at the top of the list of things
that would improve America overnight.

That's where.

^ Don't even bother with the search if you're having trouble. He did it again right there.

ResearchMonkey

I'm not clear what winky's addressing with that post.

Are you just trying to imply something he never wrote?

Are you trying to get the President killed or something?

ResearchMonkey

It would seem to be you're cyberbully'ng him. I'm beginning to think you're trying to push him over the edge in hopes he might do something irrational.

Cerise

He did it again right there.

Hmmmm. For some strange reason your quotes didn't have the little "view post" arrow
clipboard01t.png
after yours and winky's name..... like the quote above from you has. You know, the thing that would link to the actual post you are referring to....... Gee, I wonder why?

Since you can't provide that, you know that little number in the upper right hand corner of a post that indicates it's order? If you click that, you will have the ability to view an individual post. Then, you can cut and past the url in a reply. That would be your proof.

spike

Hmmmm. For some strange reason your quotes didn't have the little "view post" arrow
clipboard01t.png
after yours and winky's name..... like the quote above from you has. You know, the thing that would link to the actual post you are referring to....... Gee, I wonder why?

It's because I did the embedded quote to show the context. Cerise, I told you it was right in this thread. How hard is it to scroll around?

http://www.otcentral.com/forum/showpost.php?p=666847&postcount=15

Cerise

How hard is it for you to link to Winky's original post where he stated the words you use in your sig? You know very well the search here can go back to when this board was formed.

It is a very simple request. Link to Winky's original post that you claim is where he typed those words that you use in your sig. Prove that he originally said those words.

spike

Wow, it's really tearing you up that Winky wants the president of the USA assassinated. I mean it really really really bothers you. Why is that? Winky himself has embraced the fact right here in this thread and many other times.

Why are you so bothered by it? Does it shatter some notions you had about him? You're making me think Cerise is just a Winky alter ego account.

Cerise

It bothers me that you are using slanderous words to defame his good name.

I guess you are trying to say you can't produce a link, correct?

spike

It bothers me that you are using slanderous words to defame his good name.

Good name? Since when?

He's embraced the fact that he wants to assassinate the president many times even in this thread. He's used his same quote about that on numerous occasions. You for some reason want to ignore all of them.

Why are you so afraid of the fact that Winky wants the president of the USA assassinated? Why aren't you asking Winky to explain himself? Why do you put up with this treason from him?

I 'm thinking you are Winky. That would explain why you refused to answer whether you were a white supremacist or not.

spike

Oh I wouldn't be able to come up with something as fucked up as that. In fact he's said it a bunch of times. He even addressed it in this very thread.

But you're still shrugging off his treason.

WHy aren't you asking Winky to explain himself?

Cerise

:shrug:

Originally Posted by spike

-My recommendation, assassinate the jigga-boo and be done with it.

-a beanner a gook and a negro good job!

-When yer house neegro brings about the next 9-11

spike

If you were able to figure out that search feature or read earlier in this thread you'd be able to see that he's said the same quote many times and tried to defend it.

You could always ask Winky to explain his treason.

Cerise

spike

Winky: "Right at the top of the list of things
that would improve America overnight.

That's where."

You'll notice in Winky's quote he both acknowledges saying it and defends it as a good idea.

Are you outraged yet? Or do you want the President of the USA assassinated too?

Cerise

Cerise