Terrorists Torch Wasilla Bible Church

Cerise

Accelerant poured around Palin's church

WASILLA -- Whoever torched Gov. Sarah Palin's home church tried to start fires in several places around the building, the federal agency assisting in the investigation said Monday.

Accelerants were found in multiple locations on the outside of Wasilla Bible Church, including around entrances and exits, according to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

Five church members were inside when the blaze started but they were able to get out safely after the fire alarm sounded.

92-snowers_8.1229213502.standalone.prod_affiliate.7.jpeg

That is felony arson and attempted murder, as well as a hate crime.

MrBishop

I'm wondering if it's the church itself or Palin's involvment that brought on this 'wrath'.

I hope they catch the perp(s) too... a pyro is not a nice neighbour to have.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I'm wondering if it's the church itself or Palin's involvment that brought on this 'wrath'.

I hope they catch the perp(s) too... a pyro is not a nice neighbour to have.

I don't like Palin, or that church. Setting fire to it (or her) is going to far.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The silence is deafening.

Shall we see what happnens when Rev Wrights church gets torched?

GrandCaravanSE

This happend right after other politions take the news, she cannot escape the media, but i hope they do catch the crooks who did this.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef

Your point?

It is in the media.

It's not being covered up.

I am not going to torch anything, if you want to, go right ahead.

spike

What silence are you experiencing that the rest of us aren't exactly? Are you losing your hearing?

Surely you're not referring to the thousands of articles about it. Because that would be the opposite of silence.

I'd imagine there would be thousands of articles about that one too.

Of course you're at odds with Cerise about this being a "hate crime" right?

chcr

Too cute for words
Looks to me like someone with a personal axe to grind. I'm betting we find out it has nothing to do with Gov. Palin or the holy rollers.

2minkey

bootlicker
Your point?

It is in the media.

It's not being covered up.

his point was is that it's just so unfair how this isn't getting nearly as much coverage as the illinois governor nonsense. because in covering the latter in the detail they have, the media is again showing it's rabid liberal bias.

it's all so unfair.

this petty arson, er, TERRORISM, oh it's so disturbing. golly, everyone should be screaming from the rooftops! gawd knows no one's ever torched a church on US soil before...

spike

Thought you might disagree with Cerise about that.

Any comment on this imagined deafening silence you're experiencing?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Other than the fact thiat's it's an "also ran" story? Since it's a popluar consrevative Governeorts chuch, it's no big deal. Had it been the mesiahs, it'd be headlines for weeks.

spike

Other than the fact thiat's it's an "also ran" story?

Palin just so happens to be an "also ran". :laugh:

Yet there's thousands of articles on it. Which kinda blows this fantasy of yours that's "it's no big deal".

Probably still a lot more coverage than it would get if it were the governor of Idaho's church. But somehow "thousands of articles" = "deafening silence".

chcr

Too cute for words
Other than the fact thiat's it's an "also ran" story? Since it's a popluar consrevative Governeorts chuch, it's no big deal. Had it been the mesiahs, it'd be headlines for weeks.

It is an also ran story and it's getting much more attention than it deserves.

Inkara1

Thousands of articles... how many of them are the same AP article picked up by every place that has a subscription to the AP wire?