Thank heaven for the scientists

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
WHy should we care how a knot happens? What we need are scientists who can unravel the sumbitches when we're in a hurry.

catocom

I bet they still can't tell me how those damn wires behind computers keep tangling, when no-one has touched them.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
And I thought that post went unnoticed, at least I got a tomato ;)

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Man, I thought I had problems in my life. Seems they pale in comparison to tangled cords...

BUY A PACK OF ZIP TIES!!!! OR ELECTRICAL TAPE!!

Now could we please get these egghead scientist types busy on something that actually MATTERS for a change? Sheesh...

BlurOfSerenity

Now could we please get these egghead scientist types busy on something that actually MATTERS for a change? Sheesh...

who are you to decide what "matters" and what doesn't?
if researching something leads to better understanding about the world around us, then it matters! that's what science is! SCIENCE matters!

and for the last time! you can't fix telephone cord tangles with zip ties and electrical tape!

:cuss: :(

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I'm a taxpayer. This is a waste of money. I don't like my money wasted.

Buy a cordless phone. Cheaper than paying some labcoat to drop strings out of boxes.

BlurOfSerenity

ok, maybe i don't understand how this works, but how is your money being used? is it because the researchers are from a university?