The appointment is made. April 19th.

nalani

tonks is right though, they are addictive to some .. my son just had his fourth one and I'm still waiting for the one that says "I *heart* Mom" LOL. I only have one but I do want another one .. or at least thinking about it

greenfreak

Thanks again everyone! :hug:

I had dinner with my parents last week and had to show them. I said, I have something to tell you that you're not going to like. My father said YOU'RE PREGNANT! :laugh: I said noooOOOooooo!

So I made my Dad repeat something he always used to tell use as kids. "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all." and then I showed them.

My mother walked over and said, that's a stick-on right? and POKED it with her finger! OW! :laugh: Dad was largely silent, but gave me a few disapproving looks. My brother in law wants another one and may be contacting my guy this week. Everyone else likes it, including Rusty. :D

tonks is right though, they are addictive to some .. my son just had his fourth one and I'm still waiting for the one that says "I *heart* Mom" LOL. I only have one but I do want another one .. or at least thinking about it

What does he have now? I know of a bunch of people who have gotten different things as dedications to their parents (or children). I forgot... what's yours? And what else do you want?