The Budget

2minkey

bootlicker
oh to be so marginalized and angry.

yes obama himself began eroding the industrial base in the US and the shift toward the so-called knowledge economy before he was even born. he is also responsible for the dot com bubble, the housing bubble, the mistakes of your youth, and my cat's constipation. if only he would stop picking on grumpy old white guys, things would be great. why i am certain one of his demonic enforcers is in your living room right now, torturing the family pet for fun. of course i don't have to deal with any of that, because i already have the mark on my palm.

2minkey

bootlicker
Speak of the devil, I bet if he were to ask, say guns dealers, he'd find his premise of immediate incorrect

no my premise would still be correct. a wad of panic buying dipshits don't mean dick in terms of aggregate behavior.

Winky

2ir26vn.jpg

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
We did know then. I did not vote for GW in his initial election because he was
a known big government guy. The only reason I voted for him the 2nd term
was he handled the war fairly well & he wasn't "John F" Kerry (he served in Vietnam doncha know).

Until all primaries are handled exclusively by their respective parties, it'll
be damned hard to have a candidate that really fills the role as leader. Even then,
as long as voters go into the booth with "this one has a better chance of winning" as their
guide instead of "I agree with this one", nothing will change.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Oh, c'mon now. If you're going to be a dick, do it right. I like the flag draped coffins, nice touch.
There have never been fewer American deaths in a campaign of this magnitude, so it adds
some missing drama don't you think?

mission-accomplished.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
you're right. we can forget the coffins when we've given so many gifts to the living.

bilde

but it sure was worth it.

why, now, instead of some thug we will have... whichever thug replaces him. but that new one, now he'll for sure be our buddy and embrace israel.

and shit, for over a trillion dollars, how is that not the bargain of the century? why, this was a smarter war in terms of cost-benefit than the soviet invasion of afghanistan!

but at least the war was justified, and we will enjoy a long legacy of goodwill from the iraqi people as a result of the tens of thousands of civilians that died because of our invasion, as well as the economic disruption that the war caused.

enjoy your fascism and all of its rich rewards.

2minkey

bootlicker
LOL.

rational: iraq had nothing to do with 9/11
emotional: fuck all thems sand niggers 'cause 9/11

good to see you are finally being honest about your feelings.

2minkey

bootlicker
i figured you'd dig that shit most overtly. gonz and peel love it too, they just don't wanna say it out loud...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Blow me bitch. You're the only racist on here.

Iraq had nothing to do with 911? For fucks sake,
how many times do you want to do this dance.

Gotholic

I'm willing to tango. I don't think I got to dance the last round. Of course Iraq stopping the sale of oil in dollars and only selling exclusively in euros thus threatening the mighty petrodollar had nothing to do with the U.S. invading their country in an unconstitutional war.

And of course Libya's plan to create a gold based dinar along with other African countries had nothing to do with their country being toppled and a central bank being created there.

And of course Iran's plan to sell oil in gold and ditch the dollar has nothing to do with trying to go to war there as well.

2minkey

bootlicker

"fuck 'em" accompanied by pic of 9/11 wreckage in response to commentary about iraq. what don't you understand? you don't understand your own impulse for revenge against a blanket "them" despite the fact that rationally you understand that al quaeda and iraq are quite different entities? what's not coming together for you buddy? how can i help?