The Complete Military History of France

ipmoof

Jerrek said:
I should try it on my vibtrator.

Oh wait...

You lost it up your ass?

Professur said:
Didya know that with just a little effort, a standard 2D cell vibrator can be made to handle a whopping 8 AAA batteries? You wanna make a girl smile, there's the way to do it. Ramp her best friend from 3V to a staggering 12V. You void the warranty right off the bat (like you were ever gonna take it back to the store broken in any case) and you'll likely burn out the motor in one or two runs, but who cares. She sure won't.

Bring on mains-powered vibrators. :cool:

HomeLAN

PostCode said:
It was simply a joke. Fucking let it go at that. If you don't like the thing then don't read it. If you don't like me then oh fucking well. I could give a damn.

Lighten the fuck up

Well said, and predictably ignored.

Professur

Professur said:
Didya know that with just a little effort, a standard 2D cell vibrator can be made to handle a whopping 8 AAA batteries? You wanna make a girl smile, there's the way to do it. Ramp her best friend from 3V to a staggering 12V. You void the warranty right off the bat (like you were ever gonna take it back to the store broken in any case) and you'll likely burn out the motor in one or two runs, but who cares. She sure won't.

I wonder if anyone tried it.