The demonic invasion has begun.

Demon Child

Not at all. Besides those who doubted the craziness of Carnage need to be educated in what absolute insanity is all about. :)

Demon Child

To be quite honest, I never was a newbie at Blizzforums. In fact, I was a newbie in the Starcraft.org forums for a few months before the forums had merged with Starcraft Legacy's forums to make Blizzforums back in August, 2001. :p

My first appearance in message boards was at http://www.gamerevolution.com back in 1999 when it was basically run by dUKE. The forum had a threaded style in which you had to click on every single post in order to find out what the person had said. I became a moderator for a short while before they changed the forum style to the current one that you see today. I had lost interet and left without even posting a goodbye thread. :(

I have been around the forum scene for 4-5 years now, so I know my way around the forums. I mabe be a newbie at this particular message board, but I am certainly not a newbie to message boards. :D

Professur

Welcome in. As for taking over, you're welcome to try. But be warned. This is the only site I've been to where they managed to corrupt the host's staff. Poor Steve's still recovering from Q's tounguelashing.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:eek13: Careful what you ask for, SoldierPrime....She didn't make up her WMD title. It was bestowed on her. And rightfully so...

Q

SoldierPrime said:
?( can we be enlightened on this?

but yes we will kill you all if we have to :grim:

:headbang:
We laugh at your silly death threats. :p

Steve loves me...I think he sneaks in at odd hours to peek in my profile.