The demonic invasion has begun.

Professur

Hey, all I have to do is e-mail kirk for the good stuff. I hear Steve'll give us 3 months free for a PG-13 one of you.

Aunty Em

We need more XXX rated not PG-13. :D

It'ud brighten the place up a bit...

... have you noticed how guys ability to spell correctly is governed by the number of scantily clad women they happen to be eyeballing at the time... :evilgrin:

Q

kirk doesn't have a scanner and even if he did have one he wouldn't use it and even if he did have one and was so inclined to use it...he doesn't have any PG-13 photos in his possession....whaddya think I'm stupid? :rofl4:

Professur

Hey Q, this guys thinks he's demonic. You should post a few stories about the demon child and teach him how little he knows.

Q

unc don't got no juicy photos of me....

and the vast majority of demonchild stories would violate the AUP...she's being released back into the population the first week of June. They think she's "cured"....I think she'll be on Court tv pretty soon...she makes the Menendez brothers look like Wally and Beaver.:hmm:

Demon Child

You never know, Q. :p Most of the BF'ers know better then to get on my bad side since I moderate the forums over there. :devious:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Alright, when you want to do it? We need to make it a group thing. 2 is not a group.