The downfall of America has begun

HornedHalo16

a13antichrist said:
If you ever wanted to REALLY ---- up your country, this is the way to do it...

Jesus. You guys are in a lot of trouble.

The frightening thing is that on the whole the American public is actually stupid enough to fall for this.

I quite literally vomited when I read that. Let's turn all our kids into a bunch of ostriches (head-in-sand-type) controlled by fear and ignorance. That's definitely the way to go.

Time for parenting licenses, I think.

Thank you very much! Jesus, people pull your thums out of your butts and pay attention to what's going on around you. Kids are constantly bombarded by images of sex and sexual activity! you expect them not to be curious? there are not many young girls out there with the religious teachings and background of those like Jessica Simpson.! Teens will occasionally fall to temptation. we are all better off if we just educate them on the risks and precautions involved in active sexuality.

AlphaTroll

HornedHalo16 said:
Thank you very much! Jesus, people pull your thums out of your butts and pay attention to what's going on around you. Kids are constantly bombarded by images of sex and sexual activity! you expect them not to be curious? there are not many young girls out there with the religious teachings and background of those like Jessica Simpson.! Teens will occasionally fall to temptation. we are all better off if we just educate them on the risks and precautions involved in active sexuality.

You're ACTIVELY inviting an argument with A13? :lloyd:

MrBishop

AlphaTroll said:
You're ACTIVELY inviting an argument with A13? :lloyd:

Shhh...he's new and needs to find out sooner than later :) *Did I say that out loud?*

Umh...carry on..I appreciate a good fig...er...heated arguement online. :p

Professur

HornedHalo16 said:

OMIGAWD!!! :rofl:

Have you ever even met a teenager? Occasionally??? :rofl2:

AlladinSane

Aunty Em said:
As it was when I became pregnant with my second child it was within 6 weeks of stopping the pill... so much for needing 6 months to get back to normal! :rolleyes:
I KNOW I shouldn't ask, but what happened to the second child?

freako104

HornedHalo16 said:

teens would be curious anyway. it is good to educate them but they will be curious anyway. you cannot stop that

Ms Ann Thrope

more proof of the idiocy in place here :cuss:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Half of all young Americans will get a sexually transmitted disease by the age of 25, perhaps because they are ignorant about protection or embarrassed to ask for it, according to several reports issued on Tuesday.

The reports, publicized by two nonprofit sexual and youth health groups, said there were 9 million new cases of STD among teens and young adults aged 15 to 24 in 2000.

They said the U.S. government's policy of preferring abstinence-only education would only increase those rates.

Teens 15 and older who have had sex have the highest STD rates of any age group in the country, and the United States has the highest STD rate of any industrialized country, according to CDC and World Health Organization figures.

link to full story: http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=healthNews&storyID=4428155

HornedHalo16

a13antichrist said:
Thank you for that, you've hit it precisely. The issue is adulthood, not marriage. For some, adulthood comes at around 16-17, if your parents did a decent job of raising you. Abstinence teaches you only one thing, that sex is bad.

furthermore, it's not the inability to handle the consequences that makes the difference, it's the inability to accurately FORSEE the consequences before making the decision. And promoting abstinence while depriving them of all sexual awareness is reinforcing precisely that weakness.

are you in total favor of teaching kids to abstain and nothing else? do yu really believe that if you tell a kid "don't do it" that will be enough? i posted this thread to get research for a paper, i am 17 and can tell you that, you, my friend, may have your head in the sand.

HornedHalo16

a13antichrist said:
Oh, and as far as your abortion ravings are concerned, I bet my life that the proportion of abortions coming in from those families preaching abstinence will end up significantly higher than those who gave their kids the chance to avoid it.

sorry, i should have continued to read before i opened my mouth:crying4:

a13antichrist

HornedHalo16 said:
are you in total favor of teaching kids to abstain and nothing else? do yu really believe that if you tell a kid "don't do it" that will be enough? i posted this thread to get research for a paper, i am 17 and can tell you that, you, my friend, may have your head in the sand.

sorry, i should have continued to read before i opened my mouth

Lucky, I was just preparing a great big RETARD sign for you to hang around you neck. ;)
If I recall correctly though, it was -I- who posted this thread, not you.... :confuse3:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I'm sure it's buried in here somewhere but I'm too lazy to look & wish to keep the Kiwi on topic so,

what birth control works EVERY time it's tried?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
freako104 said:
smart ass answer: abortion :lloyd:

real answer: celibsy.

other useful answers: lesbians!!! :lloyd:, gays

Abortion has had failures.

Abstinence has never spread an STD so you other answers are also incorrect.