The first guy I ever felt like following on Twitter

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
He's 28, lives home, doesn't pay rent and by the sounds of it doesn't do much else.

Inkara1

I'd love to click but twitter is blocked by my company. So are ESPN.com and Catocom's site. This site, however, is not blocked.

I am proud to say I have never even gone to the Twitter home page, let alone joined. As if MySpace and Facebook were not bad enough!

Myspace is actually so 2006 that I rarely even pay attention to it at all or ever get contacted any more.

I rather like Facebook, but one thing annoys me is that I think by default your profile is private and you have to join to look at it at all. Why use social networking if you have things to hide and be private, and worse yet, why would you put private info online at all? It also sucks that I can't show anyone my page unless they sign up....

Everything's FUCKED! Everyone SUCKS!

Man they did a pathetic job of censoring that! Which is awesome since censorship is bullshit!

Cerise

Pops sounds like he could quit his day job. :rofl3:

"My flight lands at 9:30 on Sunday...You want to watch what? What the fuck is mad men? I'm a mad man if you don't pick me the hell up."

Mirlyn

I rather like Facebook, but one thing annoys me is that I think by default your profile is private and you have to join to look at it at all. Why use social networking if you have things to hide and be private, and worse yet, why would you put private info online at all? It also sucks that I can't show anyone my page unless they sign up....

I believe its public by default. Or at least public to your network(s).

I don't think so....but anyway if anyone is interested, my lame ass page isn't private, I try, as much as possible to be an open book, though it can conflict with my (supposedly) Scorpio nature, blah blah, blah....