The God/Sexual Innuendo/Cute Fuzzy animals/I'm bored/I'm horny/Keep it ontopic Thread

MrBishop

Yeah...so this is Off Topic Central, but IMHO...there are some threads that deserve to stay on-topic. IF you get an itch to go off-topic on an otherwise serious thread...post a link here to the thread and go for broke. This thread won't make a whole lot of sence, but I'd like to see this one actually go Off-Topic.

'nuff said
DeBish

MrBishop

Good on you...

I only had so many letters that I could use or I'd have called it something far longer!

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I hate when things go off topic...:retard:

anybody seen my dog anywhere? She ran off with my sock and its the last one I have....:crying3:

tonksy

Ms Ann Thrope said:
what do you guys think about marketing the art of stem cells at IKEA? :D
hmm...but most of IKEA's stuff has to be assembled....that might get a little tricky for us laymen...

tonksy

Ms Ann Thrope said:
maybe we could get Bill Gates to help us in a Pagan/Gardenerian/Wiccan ceremony then?
okay...so long as BoP gets to steal his pants....can i wear the orgasmatron?

MrBishop

Yada yada...OK. So I didn't have enough coffee this morning. BUT...the Orgasmotron thread ain't mine.

I'll take responsibility for the rest.

Smart-asses!

Kawaii

Re: The God/Sexual Innuendo/Cute Fuzzy animals/I'm bored/I'm horny/Keep it ontopic Th

tonks said:
like syrup? maybe there's a canadian hiding in the closet...j/k...
:rofl3:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:lol2: Its about time OTC got back to NORMAL. :clap: :dance:

* twists Ms Ann Thrope's nipples and streaks off nekkid....

Mirlyn

Really? You're missing out. Friendly advice, when you get one of those TVs that let you smell the commericals, avoid the deodorant commercials. Just trust me on that one.

tonksy

Mirlyn said:
Really? You're missing out. Friendly advice, when you get one of those TVs that let you smell the commericals, avoid the deodorant commercials. Just trust me on that one.
i just tried but all i got was a static shock on the nose...and a vague whiff of dust...not at all what i call missing out.