The good ol' 1 night stand (Question for the ladies)

MrBishop

This is something that happened a few years ago - long before I met my partner/spouce/etc...

I had gotten divorced and was playing wild-child for a while...boozing, partying, drug experiementation etc... I thought to try the 1-night-stand. Not as easy to do when you're a guy...far easier for a woman to pull off, but I managed.

Now that I've gone through it...I don't relish it again. So what's wrong with the Bish, you ask yourselves...the one nighter is a great thing...sex without hassles!! Nook!!! :evilgrin:

Aah..glad you asked...the problem is that there are 'no repurcussions'... no follow-up, no follow-through...no secondary rewards. Sexbeing its own reward...I enjoyed it..but what next? Another 1 nighter? An attempt at the second night? Nah...you break the rules, you pay the price.

So... well, I found out WHY the 1-nighter is supposed to be only for 1 night...

I was seduced...I was...really! It was someone I kind of knew, and she seduced me!?! I ain't ugly..but I never thought of myself as 'the' prize...ya know. So...you can imagine the size of my EGO that fine evening.

Lo, but I forgot the cardianl rule...women control when they have sex...all sence of male control is illusional at best...and having control, there was a reason behind the seduction...which I found out AFTER the sweat had dried.

Revenge is sweet...women are vengeful beings...sex is man's greatest weakness. Bring them all together and voila...revenge sex!

Her boyfriend had cheated on her...she was young (just 18) and feeling vengeful, and used her anger through me to him.

I found all this out post-coitus...much to my dismay.

Ladies...you've all felt used at one time or another...I felt used then. Now...how can I possibly reconcile the great sex...with her motivations? How sincere could her choice have been? Fuck the Bish to piss-off the Beau.

That is the question...how sincere is vengeance sex, from a physical point of view?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I have never had a one nighter but I have had vengeful sex and I can tell you it was some of the best I have ever had (in terms of physical satisfication). It was an ex of mine whom I jumped right back in bed with a week after my last bf dumped me cause I knew the guy who dumped me would guess what was going on when the first came to stay with me for the weekend. Anyway, I COULDN'T have sex if I wasn't honestly attracted to the person. Sure, the rush of the fact that I knew the guy who dumped me knew I was having sex while he sat home alone was GREAT but I honestly believe you also have to be trully attracted to a person atleast in a physical sense to have sex.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Only had one one-nighter in my life, was a little 17 year old gal that was drinking Jack straght from the bottle. I was only 18 at the time, so don't be thinking rape or anything. Anyway it was a quick little fuck up the woods. Not bad either.

Inkara1

With the number of diseases we have today, not to mention the possibility of pregnancy, I can't exactly say that one-night stands are completely without repurcussions.

MrBishop

PuterTutor said:
Only had one one-nighter in my life, was a little 17 year old gal that was drinking Jack straght from the bottle. I was only 18 at the time, so don't be thinking rape or anything. Anyway it was a quick little fuck up the woods. Not bad either.

I had three myself...the second at a party (n the bathroom), and the last...started with one girl, she chickened out and I ended up slipping into someone else's bed.

MrBishop

Inkara1 said:
With the number of diseases we have today, not to mention the possibility of pregnancy, I can't exactly say that one-night stands are completely without repurcussions.

Ooh...safe sex all the way...despite my feelings on the matter or hers.. but with all the proper precautions, STD's and Pregnancy need not apply.

*peace*

MrBishop

Nixy said:
I honestly believe you also have to be trully attracted to a person atleast in a physical sense to have sex.

Thanks Nixy...that's protected my ego somewhat... :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
You don't need an emotional connection to have a good fuck but if you'r enot physically attracted to the person what's gonna get you all hot and bothered? I can't think of anything...

PT

I guess I should have read your whole first post before bragging. Did it fulfill me in any way? Not really, I've always thought she just did it cause I was there and she was drunk off her ass. Didn't really do anything for my ego, but I had just broken up with my girl a couple weeks before and would probably have fucked just about anything at that point, partly for revenge myself, partly just cause at 18 I thought I had to have sex at least once a week.

Dave

only had 1 one-nighter myself. was so wasted, she could be living across the street from me and i wouldn't know.
as for revenge sex, i may have been the recipient once. doesn't matter if it was or not. all that matter was that it was good....

alex

Had quite a few one nighters in my younger years......wouldn't do it now, too many diseases out there.

PT

There was a physical attraction there too though Nix, just nothing emotional at all. I didn't know her beforehand, and haven't seen her since.

PrincessLissa

I prefer to have something emotional behind sex. Random people just bug me and make me feel used. Although when I go to the goth club I tend to make out with a few girls that i know. But I know them and we all know it is just fun.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Yeah, I was just reassuring Bish that i really don't think sex without physical attraction would be anything at all (like I don't even know if it could happen, it hurts when you're not turned on enough)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
MrBishop said:
That is the question...how sincere is vengeance sex, from a physical point of view?

IMO, for women, there has to be somewhat of a physical attraction I think...or sex just won't happen.

I must say that I recently had one that turned into 2 nights, and I have no regrets...and it surely highly elevated my self-esteem :)

PrincessLissa

It has it's places, don't get me wrong and for some people, it's thier thing. It's just not me, anymore. Been there, done that, grew out of it I guess you could say.

freako104

only had one nighters then I met Angel(my ex) will never have one again i cant haev sex unless the girl and I are in love. dont know if any of them used it for vengance but I was a happy guy.