The good ol' 1 night stand (Question for the ladies)

Professur

Nixy said:
I can't think of anything that could happen to me that I wouldn't share with this community.

But if you could come up with a few, we'd all appreciate it.

I'm sure most of us could have managed without knowing that Homelan weighs himself after his bowel movements, 'specially when he'd got the trots. Knowing LL kissed boys rides high on that list too.

in fact ..... new thread.

Uki Chick

I can understand being part of a community, but I guess I was brought up that something like losing my virginity and going into details about it is something that you keep to yourself or you discuss with mom, sister, best friend etc. Like I said, it's just not something I personally would be discussing in detail.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
But if you could come up with a few, we'd all appreciate it.

I'm sure most of us could have managed without knowing that Homelan weighs himself after his bowel movements, 'specially when he'd got the trots. Knowing LL kissed boys rides high on that list too.

in fact ..... new thread.

You know you wanna know everything that happens in my life :p

If you were outta the loop you'd feel neglected :p

HomeLAN

Professur said:
I'm sure most of us could have managed without knowing that Homelan weighs himself after his bowel movements, 'specially when he'd got the trots.

Now, now. Those were merely rough estimates.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I think it is lousy for all the women the first time. I haven't heard any different.

Slim Pickens

simplyred said:
I see your point Uki, but I feel the same as Nixy. I haven't been here long but feel more comfy with some of the people here than I do with some of my closest friends (but then some of the people here WERE some of my closest friends before I came on board :) )

:wstupid:

valkyrie

Yeah... I've had a one night stand before. Just one. It was fun. Met the guy in Utrecht (The Netherlands) at a dance club. He was a friend of a friend I was staying with. Well, you know how it is... I was horny... and ... though we had fun and all, and he made me breakfast ... well... it was nice not having to see the guy again. Ok! There! I said it! I'm a horrible person! But give me a break, think of the friggin' distance... ok? Damn! You people are harsh on a girl!

A.B.Normal

popcorn.gif