The Guys Rules :)

ClaireBear

Banned
Inkara1 said:
Count your blessings. Your ass is cold. It's not cold and wet.

Oh contrair...

I've actually found wee on the top of the lid before.... *shudder*

I mean what the Hell do you guys do?

Write your names with it like you're holding a sparkler? :rolleyes:

Inkara1

You found wee on top of the seat... with both parts closed... meaning he peed on the lid without lifting any of it?

Well... at least he didn't lift the lid on the clothes hamper and pee in that.

ClaireBear

Banned
Inkara1 said:
Well... at least he didn't lift the lid on the clothes hamper and pee in that.

Or open the wardrobe! Thank God it was his own!!!!! :p Thats not my current beau btw... someone I was seeing a while back

ClaireBear

Banned
tonksy said:
my ex was so drunk once i had to stop him from peeing on the litterbox.

My Dad once pissed in the dog basket... we all wondered why he was very keen to wash the dog the next day... poor little pup!

Inkara1

Was it that cat litter that clumps? If so, I'd think I'd rather have a drunk guy pee in that, since cleanup's easy.

MrBishop

ClaireBear said:
On a toilet theme...

How the Hell do you guys miss?

There's a big difference in between aiming a hose at hole from 3 feet away and pouring out a bucket from point-blank range.

That little bit at the end of the penis...sometimes the bits stick together and instead of having one hole..you all of a sudden have 2 or 3..all aiming in different directions. Good luck getting them all in...best chose the one where it's coming out the most and aim with that.

Squirting water into other water causes splashing...that ain't urine on the seat, it's most likely splashed water.

Most guy'll clean up...some won't...I recommend a taser for the lattar :D

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
Was it that cat litter that clumps? If so, I'd think I'd rather have a drunk guy pee in that, since cleanup's easy.
no dude. it was a covered pan. he was confusing it for the toilet.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
You guys are just weird, fighting over the toilet seat being up or down, ridiculous. I wonder if some people get a divorce over something so stupid :rofl4:

Leave it the way you want, if you get to the toilet and it isn't the way you expect it to be (why should you expect it to be in a certain way anyway??) just lower/lift it.

tonksy

Luis G said:
You guys are just weird, fighting over the toilet seat being up or down, ridiculous. I wonder if some people get a divorce over something so stupid :rofl4:

Leave it the way you want, if you get to the toilet and it isn't the way you expect it to be (why should you expect it to be in a certain way anyway??) just lower/lift it.
yeah. just be happy that yours even uses the indoor plumbing.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Meh I've always been a proponent of the 'I put it down for you, so you can lift it up for me' theory :grinyes:

Professur

As always, I live by majority rules. When I lived at home with my dad and brother, mum was outvoted, so up it went. When I got married, it was me and the missus, one all. So it was simply a matter of, take it as you find it, leave it as you use it. Now, I'm outnumbered by the missus, V2.0 and mum, so i put it down. But V3.0's in training, and if mum moves to the trailer as planned, that's us back even steven. And once V4.0's outta nappies .... up that bitch goes, and ladies ..... suprise.

BeardofPants

Inkara1 said:
To this day, I'm still in the habit of putting both parts of the seat down, even though I have an apartment all to myself.

I don't understand why more people don't. :confused: Is no-one else freaked by the idea of flushing tiny bits of crap all over the room? :alienhuh:

Winky

CB I can't imagine where you find guys that aren't potty-trained ?!?
Yes BOP the lid is to be in the down and locked position at all times when not in flight... Jeebus!
-----------------------
WORDS WOMEN USE
FINE
This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

FIVE MINUTES
If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

NOTHING
This is the calm before the storm.This means "something," and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with 'Nothing' usually end in "Fine"

GO AHEAD
This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it.

LOUD SIGH
This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing"

THAT'S OKAY
This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

THANKS
A woman is thanking you. Do not question it or faint. Just say you're welcome.

Send this to the men you know to warn them about future arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology!

You may not know that many nonliving things have a gender.

For example:

1) Ziploc Bags -- They are Male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.

2) Copiers -- They are Female, because once turned off, it takes a while to warm them up again. It's an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can wreak havoc if the wrong buttons are pushed.

3) Tire -- Male, because it goes bald and it's often over-inflated.

4) Hot Air Balloon -- Male, because, to get it to go anywhere, you have to light a fire under it, and of course, there's the hot air part.

5) Sponges -- Female, because they're soft, squeezable and retain water.

6) Web Page -- Female, because it's always getting hit on.

7) Subway -- Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick people up.

8) Hourglass -- Female, because over time, the weight shifts to the bottom.

9) Hammer -- Male, because it hasn't changed much over the last 5,000 years, but it's handy to have around.

10) Remote Control -- Female...... Ha! You thought it'd be male. But consider this -- it gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he keeps trying.

tank girl

:crap: I don't think its very helpful to find this type of thing funny and not consider really thinking about why you're laughing about it: this sort of humour plays purely on BASIC, retarded assumptions about cultural stereotypes, such as "masculinity" vs "feminininity": if you feel the desire to reduce yourself to such an overtly ideological opposition and then laugh about it you're really not doing yourself - or society, any favours.