The Life-and-Death Cost of Gun Control

jimpeel

So my friends dad just went deer hunting and got 3 does, with a 357 magnum with a lasor sight.

Did you mean a red-dot scope like Aimpoint? I believe that laser sights are illegal for hunting.

How did he get tags for three does? Was he hunting on someone else's tags? That is illegal.

Professur

many places I know allow taking several does for herd management purposes. It's the buck tags that are hard to get.

jimpeel

Does Obama scare you or excite you on this is the question of course.

If I interpret that "question" correctly, you are asking if Obama scares us or thrills us on the question of firearms bans and confiscations.

Obama does not have a mandate to pursue firearms bans or confiscations but there are those in Congress who feel that they have one. They will be the ones who will be crafting these laws and Obama will simply rubber stamp his signature on them when they are pushed under his nose.

He is anti-firearm;

Rahm Emanuel is anti-firearm;

Eric Holder is anti-firearm;

Hillary Clinton is anti-firearm.

He has surrounded himself with anti-firearms people and is one of them himself. If he gets the chance to appoint justices to the SCotUS he will appoint anti-firearms judges. If a case like Heller is revisited get ready to line up at the turn-in station.

GrandCaravanSE

Did you mean a red-dot scope like Aimpoint? I believe that laser sights are illegal for hunting.

How did he get tags for three does? Was he hunting on someone else's tags? That is illegal.

Sorry that is was i ment i just couldent think of it, update all in all he got six deer, i am going over to his house for dinner, i love deer meat!!!