The Merrie Monarch, featuring ku'u

unclehobart

halamikage said:
unclehobart said:
I was thinking that you might have been one of the faces in the crowd. I keep waiting to catch a glimpse of you.

Its Na's fault. If she would have just panned a little bit more towards the front of the stage, she would have caught me in the bleachers in the back. [j/k Na] Oh well. :D
Well... then post an independent photo of yourself... or at least PM me... the suspense is murder.

greenfreak

kuulani said:
never2muchRAM said:
[ my favorite are actually orchids. i have them all over my house.

oh no!! you don't know what you may have started with this sentence. rusty better tie greenie down!! ;)

:D I think this thread will give you an idea

I just started with Phals, not ready for anything else yet. What kinds do you have? I know what you mean about leaving the plants, it hasn't become an issue yet but it just might in the future. I don't have any more room in my kitchen for them, I'm going to have to find other arrangements. :)

nalani

*wonders silently at unc's infatuation with needing to know what halamikage looks like* ...

:D

miki - get yer 'elemu in my office so I can take your pic already :D

nalani

unclehobart said:
Dare I hope that '' 'elemu " means : super fine nekkid, hot, wanton, sexay, single, and seeking, booty? :eyemouth:

umm... sure ... if you say so ...

*gives you an F for not studying ku'u's "Hawaiian Word of the Day" vocabulary list*

unclehobart

I'm just reading between the definitions and imposing a childlike innocence and lament over the entire... entire....

umm...

hell with it...

LETS GET NAKED!

kuulani

You should've been there this year - we had to change from one outfit to the other in a matter of a few minutes ... you could've helped out in the dressing room :D

nalani

ku'u - do me a favor and snap a pic of halamikage tomorrow, ok? I'm afraid Rob is gonna pop a vein or something :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
nalani said:
ku'u - do me a favor and snap a pic of halamikage tomorrow, ok? I'm afraid Rob is gonna pop a vein or something :D

Don't forget me. Guess old gato just don't matter no more. :(

:p

kuulani

I have one picture of here with her eyes closed ... I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate me posting that one. She'll just have to have a photo session tomorrow :D