The Merrie Monarch, featuring ku'u

unclehobart

kuulani said:
You should've been there this year - we had to change from one outfit to the other in a matter of a few minutes ... you could've helped out in the dressing room :D
I did a stint as a roadie for a feature stripper. It wouldn't have phased me a bit. You would have marvelled at how professional I would have been. :)

unclehobart

Come to think of it.. I need a piccy of all three of you... the rest of the office and school staff... siblings... the compound... all kids and first cousins within a 25 mile radius... your cars ... the shoreline... the airport... something flowery ... and something volcanic.

chop chop.

unclehobart

Nay... tis the destiny of men who have the heart of a poet, such as ourselves, to be led about by the sirens song of the ladies fair. Just like the gentle breakwinds along the seashore, words fall to nothing... Sweet melodies of the heart fade anon. Despair and desire intertwine to charge the soul anew.

For the opposite is to not hear the honeyed words at all. If that would be my destiny, then I say... let me be decieved.

halamikage

unclehobart said:
Dare I hope that '' 'elemu " means : super fine nekkid, hot, wanton, sexay, single, and seeking, booty? :eyemouth:

Yikes...the pressure. I'd hate to disappoint! :erm:

nalani said:
*wonders silently at unc's infatuation with needing to know what halamikage looks like* ...

Can't help but wonder myself.... :eek6:

Gato_Solo said:
Don't forget me. Guess old gato just don't matter no more.

I wouldn't forget about ya Gato :headbang:

halamikage

here i am with na and Ku'u. I would be the one with the ears... :D

This is my very first trip to Disneyland... :headbang:

halamikage

and another one of me...same trip but at the concert. i'm the one on the right...the other girl is my cousin, Kamomi

nalani

awwwww.... lovely pics .... memories ... *sniff*

I WANNA GO BACK TO THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!!!

*gets a grip*

ok guys .. now stop bugging our asses about her pic!

:D