How I have missed you.

Boiled, then wood oven cooked.
Seasame seed coating.

Great mana of the jewish people
always good for a nosh.

yes I am from the Vogon school of poetry

I brought home some bagels, and they are GOOD

MrBishop

Sorry t' hear that... next time, I hope you have more time to spare. I would've treated you to some Schwartz's

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Sorry t' hear that... next time, I hope you have more time to spare. I would've treated you to some Schwartz's

mmmmm

schwartz's

I barely left the west island, the most I got to do was hit decarie hot dog

trois steamé tout garne et une frite

MrBishop

I used to work across the street from Decarie Hot Dog. Gained me a coupla pounds that summer :D

I'll try and reserve us a seat at Schwartz's next time :rofl: *

*for those not in the know - you don't reserve anything at Schwartz's - hell, you sometimes get your order changed because the guy who took the order thought that your pick was bad. :rofl:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I used to work across the street from Decarie Hot Dog. Gained me a coupla pounds that summer :D

I'll try and reserve us a seat at Schwartz's next time :rofl: *

*for those not in the know - you don't reserve anything at Schwartz's - hell, you sometimes get your order changed because the guy who took the order thought that your pick was bad. :rofl:

Hell, they sit you with strangers at long bench tables, it's actually quite nice.

MrBishop

I love the whole experience. I had a sammich order go from 'regular' to 'extra spices' once. Asked for no pickles (I was having stomache issues at the time) and the waiter gave me a look like I'd called his mother a slut or something. He brought me pickles. :D

Gods but I love that place :D

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I love the whole experience. I had a sammich order go from 'regular' to 'extra spices' once. Asked for no pickles (I was having stomache issues at the time) and the waiter gave me a look like I'd called his mother a slut or something. He brought me pickles. :D

Gods but I love that place :D

no pickle??

goy!

Inkara1

Pickles make me retch. I cannot stand them. If they give me pickles because they "know better" then I will not be a happy camper.