the neverending story game...

tank girl

okay, I thought it was time for a new game, so heres the deal -

Somebody starts off with a random intro to a story and each post has to add something more onto it. I used to play this as a kid

eg:
UNC: I once had a cat who I swear was a nazi...

Tonks:
In fact I was so concerned that I took it to a psychic for a past life reading...

PROF:...in that reading the psychic said that I was crazy but...

and so on.
I'm sure you can think of far better stuff than I can...

Anyone care to start?

IDLEchild

tank girl said:
okay, I thought it was time for a new game, so heres the deal -

Somebody starts off with a random intro to a story and each post has to add something more onto it. I used to play this as a kid

eg:
UNC: I once had a cat who I swear was a nazi...

Tonks:
In fact I was so concerned that I took it to a psychic for a past life reading...

PROF:...in that reading the psychic said that I was crazy but...

and so on.
I'm sure you can think of far better stuff than I can...

Anyone care to start?

IC: I didn't care, I kicked the cat, kicked the psychic and lived happilly ever after...the end.

Phew, good stuff people. Let's publish.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
happily ever after...till the SPCA came and nailed IC's ass to the wall for kickin a kitty. After they set the nazi cat on IC,

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
IC began shrieking like a girl, running around the room waving his arms in the air madly, batting at the cat, who had him by the claws in a vice-like grip.

Inkara1

Footage of this is exactly what the Dr. ordered for the launch of the new inkara1.com site. :D

tank girl

The site recieved so many hits it overloaded, and made primetime Fox news as a bulletin because they couldn't find any liberals to bash instead :D. After finishing his beer, Inkara1 gets up and decides that because his site was so poular its time to start charging, and if he makes enough money - he'll raise a sponsorship fund for mistreated Nazi cats...

Inkara1

...of which he'll siphon off 10 or 15 percent to fund certain other causes, and another five percent to figure out why the non-drinking Inkara1 had a beer in the first place.

Mare

as the non-drinking IC and the Nazi Cat traveled around the world, stopping by all the OTC members houses and sharing all the money they were raising.....

MrBishop

they were stopped suddenly at the border between the USA and Canada by a quorum of SPCA, RCMP, CIA and FBI reps who wanted to know if the cat was being treated ethically...as well as by a 'narc who was sure that the cat-cage was actually stuffed with high-grade hash...

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
"Son," said the nearest FBI agent, "you're in a whole assload of trouble here. We got a tip about a hash-stashing Nazi cat the other day, and lemme just tell you, we take things like that very seriously. Now what you're gonna do is...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
suddenly, chaos ensued. Naked PETA protesters were everywhere, shouting and waving signs, occasionally and amusingly conking each other in the head with them accidentally.

tank girl

This furore raked up all the animal rights protesters in an impassioned frenay giving the MIB just enough time to whisk the cat and Inkara1 away for questioning, unnoticed. As it turns out, the tip about the hash in the cage of the nazi cat was just an excuse for the special agents to get their hands on it. :erm: The cat, that is ... as it had escaped from a high-security research base somewhere in Nevada that focused on genetically engineering intelligent life forms to combat the threat of terrorism - and had been on the run for some time - the danger was that it would speak up about these nasty experiments that it had been subjected to, and the whole damn project would be uncovered...the thing is, up till now the cat had only meowed meows only vaguely resembling "heil Hitler" -
as it hadn't mastered english yet - which to the unsuspecting air would have gone unnoticed...

Inkara1

Meanwhile, Inkara1 sulks in the corner because these MIB "agents" have the gall to think Mr Pibb is the same as Dr Pepper.

tank girl

Then realises that there is such a thing as non-alcoholic beer. Hallejuliah! he is set free to create more random websites to attract hits...his next project aims to....

tank girl

attract thousands of marsupials with purple wings as it simulates yellow nectar from honeydew melons which are so popular among such creatures. Meanwhile...