The not-so-daily jokes...

Psycho

One of the many Osama jokes, most of you probably already know it, but I didn't and I thought it was pretty funny:

Osama in hell

One day in the future, Osama bin Laden has a heart attack and dies.

He goes to hell, where the devil is waiting for him.

I don't know what to do here," says the devil. "You are on my list, but I have no room for you." He stops and ponders the predicament before him, then continues..."You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got three folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves."

Osama thought that sounded pretty good, so he agreed.

The devil opened the first room: in it was Richard Nixon and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed-over and over and over. Such was his fate in hell.

No," bin Laden said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and don't think I could do that all day long."

The devil led him to the next room: in it was Tony Blair with sledge-hammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time.

No, I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day," said Osama.

The devil opened a third door. In it, Osama saw Bill Clinton, lying on he floor with his arms staked over his head, and his legs staked in spread eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.

Osama bin Laden looked at this in disbelief for a while and finally said, "Yeah, I can handle this."

The devil smiled and said, "OK, Monica, you're free to go."

Read this one out loud to understand it :p

One hundred bees were flying down I-95 when they had to stop and go to the bathroom. 99 of em' went to the BP (Bee Pee) and 1 went to the Esso station. The moral of the story is.....

There's always one Esso Bee in every crowd !

And last but not least, the Iraqi voting form: :lol:

Attachment(s):

iraqi_vote.jpg, 24.18kb

213_1035805307.jpg