The Official OTC potato chip!!!!

alex

Sounds yummy. I frequent a sub shop near me and always get the "hand cooked" variety they offer. Can't think of the brand off hand....but they are definately better than the average chip.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Meijer (store) brand Salt & Vinegar...makes yer face all puckery & leaves ya yeling for more. Greatest S&V chips I've ever had.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Miss Vickie's has these sea salt and malt vinegar ones. For those of us with hopeless salt addictions. Them's good eatin'.

alex

Kroger has the Kettle brand chips 16oz bag on sale.....FOR $3.69 :eek13: and that's $1.30 off.....$5.00 a friggen bag regular price? :bolt:

chcr

Too cute for words
Ya gets what ya pays for...

I like the Cape Cod russets. Dark brown and extra crunchy. Gonna have to try the cheddar and beer though. Cape Cod's sea salt and vinegar are pretty good too.

tonksy

Leslie said:
Miss Vickie's has these sea salt and malt vinegar ones. For those of us with hopeless salt addictions. Them's good eatin'.
Man! Those sound awesome! I'll have to see if I can find those here!
Alex? They're worth the price, IMO.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Leslie said:

SOOOOO GOOD!! :licklips:

alex

I just got back from my weekend grocery trip and I couldn't find hide nor hair of the Kettle brand chips they had advertised. They did have the Cape Cod brand (2/$5.00) in a variety of flavors, Sea Salt and Vinegar being one of them. I stood there molesting the bag for several minutes with my mouth watering, but then I chickened out and put them back. I try to stay away from potato chips, give me Doritoes or die.

Answer me this, how the hell can a 200oz bottle of Purex laundry detergent cost $9.99 and the 100oz bottle is $2.75. Neither were on sale. I got 300oz's for less than the 200oz bottle :lloyd:

Inkara1

Was the 200 oz in that nifty bottle with the spigot at the bottom? If so, maybe that's what you'd be paying for.

Inkara1

Oh. Well, $9.99 isn't that bad a price for 200 oz, considering that Tide is like $7.49 for 100 oz, but $2.49 for 100 oz is a smokin' deal.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I just paid 12.99 for Gain.

SO worth it. That's the one thing that I couldn't care less about the price of.