The Photo Gallery

Bink

steweygrrrr:

I'm just waiting for a reply from Bink... then you can all fail to look at me :)

Ahh, but it is I that is waiting for your reply steweygrrrr, that is, if you're "Hellboy" at JRR512's. If that was you, then I sent you a reply email last Friday requesting confirmation details, because you didn't mention who you were or for what site (be it HWC or OTC) you wanted me to list you as being a member of.

Justintime:

aye ya aussie pommy poseur, great job!

Heheh, I didn't even know "cheers" was an pommy phrase, lotsa people say it here (then again, lotsa people here originated from England, albeit crims) :D

Bink

Actually you may have received my reply Thursday your time, because it was only midday Friday here when I sent it.

Bink

steweygrrrr said:
I did! I replied from work saying oops sorry mate thats for the OTC gallerys

:confuse3: I never got that one. Oh well, got all details I need now anyway, I'll get your pic up once I've finished waking up ;)

Bink

Sorry 'bout the mixup steweygrrrr, it's all sorted now and the gallery is updating as I write this.

Cheer... err... grouse mate
bullwhip.gif

Raven

Annoying SOB
Thankya.... I'm not sure that submitting my pic was a good idea. Might scare off the newbies

edit- Still not there.....

MuFu

Hey nice new pic, fury. Did you take that just after you finished the huge sandwich? :D

MuFu.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
:lol:

No, I took that one cause they made me smile in my rarest of rare occurrences thread. :mope:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*makes a note to upload more pics to the photo gallery because it brings Bink around*

:D HEY BINK :D