The Pie Thread

staffrodore

They are stupid animals tho, they get herded off into the knackers yard and dont complain..... No I think the goat for sure, Higher ground equalls a glimmer of intelligence, cows get milked daily, goats dont, cows are bigger yes, this just means more food for the larder!!

Goat wins out again.

Mirlyn

staffrodore said:
They are stupid animals tho, they get herded off into the knackers yard and dont complain..... No I think the goat for sure, Higher ground equalls a glimmer of intelligence, cows get milked daily, goats dont, cows are bigger yes, this just means more food for the larder!!

Goat wins out again.
I think goats are gruff-like. About as intimidating as an old fragile man. Meat on something like that's gotta be stringy and full of gristle.

More than likely goats claim the higher ground because they know the superior cow can't get to them. Not that the cows care, really, cause every goat has to come down eventually. The grass is greener down here anyway.

As for milking, cows are just made to be milked. Without them, you wouldn't have whipped cream and without whipped cream you wouldn't have pregnancies. Now who here can tell me with a straight face that they weren't involved in a pregnancy at least once in their lives. Uh huh. *scribbles down notes*

You see, without the god-like cow, us humans would not be able to survive. No whipped cream means no pregnancy and thus no reproduction. There would be no butter, and thus no amish. There would be no milk, and thus no vanilla ice cream. And most importantly, there would be no beef. There goes your steak, hamburger, tacos, pizza, meatballs, and the nifty ceramic cookie jars made to look like cows but really have removeable heads and hollow bodies to cleverly hide the goods.

If cows mean more food for the larder, then call me a larder. And I'll take it medium rare.

Mirlyn

Slater-COW-PIE.jpg

tonksy

you know what i can't figure out? how to make pecan pie without the corn syrup...:mope: guess i'll just have to eat the whole thing by myself :devious:

MrBishop

cherry_pie.jpg

She's my cherry pie
Cool drink of water
Such a sweet suprise
Taste so good
Make a grown man cry
Sweet cherry pie

Raven

Annoying SOB
Mirlyn said:
I think goats are gruff-like. About as intimidating as an old fragile man. Meat on something like that's gotta be stringy and full of gristle.

More than likely goats claim the higher ground because they know the superior cow can't get to them. Not that the cows care, really, cause every goat has to come down eventually. The grass is greener down here anyway.

As for milking, cows are just made to be milked. Without them, you wouldn't have whipped cream and without whipped cream you wouldn't have pregnancies. Now who here can tell me with a straight face that they weren't involved in a pregnancy at least once in their lives. Uh huh. *scribbles down notes*

You see, without the god-like cow, us humans would not be able to survive. No whipped cream means no pregnancy and thus no reproduction. There would be no butter, and thus no amish. There would be no milk, and thus no vanilla ice cream. And most importantly, there would be no beef. There goes your steak, hamburger, tacos, pizza, meatballs, and the nifty ceramic cookie jars made to look like cows but really have removeable heads and hollow bodies to cleverly hide the goods.

If cows mean more food for the larder, then call me a larder. And I'll take it medium rare.
You can't fault the logic there....

PrincessLissa

I want pie now. :( But pie is not a healthy breakfast.

I know know, it is not healthy to eat breakfast at 1:30 in the afternoon, but I didn;t get out of bed till noon and I was sick all morning.