The plot thickens

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
BOSTON — President Barack Obama’s father was forced to leave Harvard University before completing his Ph.D. in economics...

Politico

An phd in econ & a marxist. He taught his son well. The success of economic upheavel is amazing.

2minkey

bootlicker
yes gonz, he taught his son well by having no part in his life.

thanks for sharing your superstition.

Cerise

See what you made me do?

86553602.png

Very Superstitious ......

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
minx, just hows many coincidences & ships-in-the-night, combined with actions, words & deeds before you decdide that something just ain't right here? This guy has a history, both evident & shadowed, combined with his action, which make for very strange goings-on.

catocom

It's you that isn't getting Minks, gonz.
He isn't now pro-obama. He's anti-(certain people on this board) Conservatives I guess.

See try one day saying something pro-obama, and catch him off guard,
and see the reaction. ;)

Winky

we be da foo's

We should feel sorry for poor old Minxy poo

Nobody's happy with old Barry Soetoro
not even the lefties but they are chronically unhappy anyway.

Trust me folks there's a bloody good reason Hussein
has kept all his real history hidden away, nevertheless
we know who he is and what he stands for and we don't like it either!

barry3-150x150.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
minx, just hows many coincidences & ships-in-the-night, combined with actions, words & deeds before you decdide that something just ain't right here? This guy has a history, both evident & shadowed, combined with his action, which make for very strange goings-on.

dude, please. the guy was not a part of obama's life. you can poke fun at obama's friends/associates and suggest (assuming obama is as much of a follower as, say, cerise) influence, but dad was NOT around. that simple. my natural father was a seriously fucked up individual (anti-social evil computer genius) from what i'm told. never met him. no influence on my life whatsoever, unless one believes in 'genetic destiny.'

Winky

his daddy made him a mulatto, born to a teenage mom out of wedlock
his step-daddy made him a Mooselim
his mommy made him a marxist
and the Dems made him a fall guy

Who Made Who

2minkey

bootlicker
There has to be some influence. The question is still valid. Too many coincidences.

you're reading things the way you want to read them. besides, you're already convinced obama is a commie. ever hear of the fallacy of affirming the consequent? i think that's kinda what yer doing.