The rebellion continues

jimpeel

States rebelling against Obamacare;

States rebelling against federal gun control;

Sheriffs instituting lawsuits against state gun control laws;

States rebelling against regulation.

Now we have ten counties in Colorado which want to secede from the state to form North(ern) Colorado; and they are not kidding.

They have even gotten a couple of states in Nebraska and Kansas which are showing some interest in joining.

SOURCE

2minkey

bootlicker
looking forward to *any* of those folks putting rubber on the road. so far it's been a bunch of circle jerks on paper.

i would love to see texas become its own country. but it has to take the rest of the south with it. like alabama and whatnot. the real brain trusts.

2minkey

bootlicker
ummkay.

that part of the south is the lowest performing part of the country.

sorry if facts bug you.

county-poverty-map.jpg

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I love the dark blue DC-Boston corridor. Some of the worst poverty I've ever seen is in that section of the country.

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah i love the rural parts of the country.

fucking stupid lecherous underclass... they'll breed themselves into poverty every time...

catocom

that map is pretty clearly flawed.
That whole section of the MS river that's circled is not in poverty.
Especially around Nashville.
The river areas have plenty of jobs.
Now, that said, there may have been a short term appliance for the areas that flooded,
but that's just a sort term snapshot.
Let's see what it looks like next year.

2minkey

bootlicker
it's prolly at the county level. even poor areas have zones of industriousness like near main roads er rivers. in aggregate that part of the south is a butthole. full of superstitious bumpkins.

catocom

Nashville?
I think not.
Maybe a little more down toward New Orleans.

It seems to me there ought to be more poverty areas around Detroit.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Around Detroit is where everyone moved. Detroit itself ought to be a black hole

catocom

IMO they need to have the 'national park' areas in a different color.
I don't see them marked any differently, and there's large areas there.
Mountains, Yellowstone, Grand canyon, swamp, and others...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Would the Rural Assistance Center considering my son, who was homeschooled & holds a HS diploma, to be a HS graduate? (A product of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services) Not likely.

2minkey

bootlicker
Would the Rural Assistance Center considering my son, who was homeschooled & holds a HS diploma, to be a HS graduate? (A product of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services) Not likely.

ummm, if he has HS diploma probably. er no wait it's all some big gov conspiracy. so of course not, they will classify him in the same way they classify all other likely future gas station attendants and/or entitlement collectors. er no those are the regular HS grads. like me.

is this the smart kid? so presumably he is doing better than you and has not knocked anyone up yet? or has he assumed full "indiana mode?"

clevon.jpg

er wait is he in COLLEGE, that FUCKED UP REPUGNANT PLACE WHERE THEY TEACH ONLY COMMUNISM????

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
His HS diploma has our name on it, not some publically funded non-education center. However, under our state law,
it's a HS diploma.

He's a deans list student & he also tells me that, yes indeed, they do try to indoctrinate, just like when I went.

Good thing he was taught to ignore communists. Too bad you weren't.