The thread I should have posted here instead of the town hall

Inkara1

Everyone say hi to tofurkeylorio! Hi tofurkeylorio!

This, of course, means she's not a spam-bot. She's the new GF... the one I bought peeps for.

Inkara1

:blush:

Oh, at some point I'll have to show you some of the smilies available here... it's enough to choke a camel.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Hello tofurkey. Glad to have you with us.

All those threads about Inky's sordid past...just ignore those. There was a different Inky before, nothing like the suave, debonaire, polite, environmentally friendly, witty, massively endowed, bilingual ambidextrous hunka hunka burnin love you have before you. Completely different chap altogether. Not even related. So don't fret it none. K?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Tofuwhatsisname...I hope you brought beer. Otherwise we'll have to hang Aaron up by his heels and beat him with switches from a thorn bush. :grumpy: :D :grinyes:

MrBishop

This feels weird considering I'm posting right after our resident shark...but..

I'll bite. "tofurkeylorio"

A turkey made out of tofu, and your name is Lori O. ?

Oh, and welcome to the board. The more the merrier :D:beardbng: :toast:

MrBishop

Hello tofurkey. Glad to have you with us.

All those threads about Inky's sordid past...just ignore those. There was a different Inky before, nothing like the suave, debonaire, polite, environmentally friendly, witty, massively endowed, bilingual ambidextrous hunka hunka burnin love you have before you. Completely different chap altogether. Not even related. So don't fret it none. K?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SouthernN'Proud
again. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: