Things that are annoying.

octal

What bothers you the most?

What bothers me the most is when my girlfriend successfully ditches me on the only night during the week I can see her. :D

Jeslek

Banned
My roommates and I hate check-out lines, so we did our grocery shopping at 1:30am - 2:30am last time. :D The beauty is that we all finish at the same time, and there are enough self-checkout registers for us to go all at the same time.

Aunty Em

Tescos just down the road from me stays open from 8am Monday through Saturday 10 pm. When Katie goes away for the night it's great going shopping at 2am. I get to have a really good browse through the non-food goods. :D

octal

tommyj27 said:
and just a week ago she was being smothering?

Yeah, but it's not like her to give up an opportunity to see me. Incidentally, she did come over quite late last night (even though I was then trying to convince her not to because of the weather).

Oh yeah, you interested in BEER tongith, Mr. Tommy?

octal

tommyj27 said:
i'm always interested in beer, but i don't know where you are.:drink2:

d00d I'm at my 4pT ton16ht. Actually, Jess is coming over, but you can still come over. I've got New Castle!!! :D ...and Sam Adams Winter Lager... :blank:

Vortex

People breathing abnormally LOUD for no good reason!! :eyebrow: GRRRRR!

Or talking on the phone while they are smacking food between their lips!! ARGH!

HomeLAN

This morning, I was cut off by a woman in a Lexus. She missed me by about 2 inches (5 cm). I noticed that she was both talking on a cell phone and applying makeup in her vanity mirror. I almost hit her just to get the opportunity to tell her off.

octal

HomeLAN said:
This morning, I was cut off by a woman in a Lexus. She missed me by about 2 inches (5 cm). I noticed that she was both talking on a cell phone and applying makeup in her vanity mirror. I almost hit her just to get the opportunity to tell her off.

...Not owning a rocket launcher for situations like those.

Professur

Before I got saddled with a lettered truck, I used to follow people like that until they started to panic. Now I only do it .. And who am I kidding, I still do it.

Aunty Em

Follow them to work, wait till they've gone in and then ram a large potato up their exhaust pipe. If you can wedge it high enough and tight enough it should blow the head gasket with the back pressure. :)

Just don't stand behind them when they start up 'cos if it's not tight enough it becomes a missile!

Revenge is sweet... :D