Things that make you think of other members

unclehobart

The smoke from it was smogging and choking out the Atlanta area yesterday and 4 days ago even though its over 300 miles away. Sometimes the winds are blowing juuuust right.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
We did a kid dropoff with Slim yesterday. The smoke went all the way from Atlanta to Mississippi. Scary.

Did you ask him why him and his lovely lady have not been around lately? I miss them...I also miss ardsgaine and janimal and ...:mope:

kuulani

Unc: Anytime I look at food labels for my son's wheat & rice allergies ... everything my son CAN eat, unc cannot :D

Gato: My christmas tree

Les: Whenever I cook her lasagna recipe

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I thought of another one...I think of Unc everytime I hear "Face Down, Ass Up" :rofl4:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
How often do you happen to hear it? I haven't heard more than two 2LC songs in the last 10 years.

I have it on my computer, so I hear it whenever I feel like it (which is usually when I'm scrolling through my MP3s and it catches my eye)...couple times a month maybe?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I assume Tonks is now reading Chapter 2? Since you're here and she's disappeared...

tonksy

Erm...At that point Rob was waiting for me to hand over the book from chapter 4. I read chapter 4 but couldn't walk away until I had finished chapter 5.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Erm...At that point Rob was waiting for me to hand over the book from chapter 4. I read chapter 4 but couldn't walk away until I had finished chapter 5.

ah, gotcha...stop after chapter three unless I have time for 2 more chapters :D

Inkara1

So Lori and I took a trip to the LA area for a few days... while there, we saw the new Harry Potter movie. Problem is, I'd had diarrhea all day. So about an hour and a quarter into the movie, I had to go... RIGHT NOW. So I went, found a bathroom and did my business... got back and was informed that Harry's big kiss came literally the moment I walked out the door.

So later that night, we were in the motel room and going through the channels, and on HBO they had a "making of Harry Potter" special on. In it, they mention the kiss, and show them moving toward each other... then cut away before the kiss begins.

I got pwned twice in one day. (Also, the diarrhea stuck around all day, until as soon as we got back to the room... once a bathroom was convenient, the diarrhea went away.)

catman

I think of ME, when i see cats.:rolleyes:

I think of Bish, when i see anything church related.
I think of Sharky when i see anything shark related.

I have 6 cats. How then should I think of you? A CALECO or maybe a MANCOON. Perhaps a TABBY or a yellow TIGER. I'll bet you're just a plain ALLEY KAT.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
So Lori and I took a trip to the LA area for a few days... while there, we saw the new Harry Potter movie. Problem is, I'd had diarrhea all day. So about an hour and a quarter into the movie, I had to go... RIGHT NOW. So I went, found a bathroom and did my business...

I got pwned twice in one day. (Also, the diarrhea stuck around all day, until as soon as we got back to the room... once a bathroom was convenient, the diarrhea went away.)

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for sharing.
:sick4: