"Think Different" No more CrApple products for me!

My iPhone's battery is acting up after three or so months and still under warranty. CrApple likes to have everything set up so you have to depend on them when something goes wrong. They have you over a barrel for every penny they can squeeze from you! Micro$oft could learn a lot about chiseling from CrApple! They even don't allow access to anything good on YouTube through the phone, so they can make me purchase it. They create dependence and for a do-it-yourselfer like me, it is not a great match.

In any case, none of this is why I am annoyed. I talked to some "dude" at apple about the problem and he was probably way stoned. He spoke English as a native speaker, but he had no clue. He said, "well you can try this, or this....", but he gave me no case number and I pretty much had to end the call because he would have been happy to doddle on the phone a lot longer!

So I call back. This time I get a woman from India who learned English last week, and after a lot of frustration she tells me I can't send the phone to CrApple.....No that is way too simple for folks who "think different", I have to book an appointment at a CrApple store some three hours away and see them at the "genius bar". So I go to the website she gave me (it took like five minutes to decipher it), and not only can you not book by phone, it's online and there are no options. Take the times they offer and come down to the store, no way to tell them I live so far away and that it is along the worst freeway in the state and I could easily be delayed (the 5).

Even the hours are screwy. The mall they are in opens at 10AM but CrApple opens at 10:30. My good friend Faith says that is because they have to smoke some ganja, burn sage and get the auras right.....

Arrrggghhh!

:banghead:

Re: Fuck "Think Different" No more CrApple products for me!

Oh I like what this phone does, and deny it all you like, it is the current "Cadillac of phones".

But every part of it being a CrApple sux!