This is why you're fat.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
it helps that if you exercise somewhat robustly for an hour you'll knock off 400 calories, too, but...

A 175lb man can run a half-marathon & burn off two Big Macs. Hardly worth the effort.

Winky

So you mean the famous Les tushy pic I have is out of date?

It's expanded as of late?

Shall I post for a before and after comparison?

Oh And Dave I thought you worked at hospital
not a soup kitchen heh heh
another government intrusion in the workings of private enterprise

"but I am Le tired"
"well have a nap then..."

2minkey

bootlicker
A 175lb man can run a half-marathon & burn off two Big Macs. Hardly worth the effort.

burn 350 calories per day and after 10 days you've lost a pound. that's an additional 3 pounds per month over dieting alone PLUS the increase in resting caloric burn rate via being less of a metabolic slug.

but i can understand how it might be too much effort for some. kinda sad, but understandable.

Winky

Spoken by someone whose has never had to battle
a weight problem? I've never had too either, if I
stop swilling down a coupla liters of pop a day
all my fat melts away, of course then I'm all of a
sudden hungry and want to eat items from the
above listed menu and that ain't werkin'
I like my lil ten speed tire around my middle
it gives me a reserve and my blood sugar stays
on an even keel, without it I get woozy if I don't eat for 24 hours ;)

H2O boy

i2dw5nf19ju47a6ibPvC0Rrmo1_1280.jpg

that is disgusting

BeardofPants

burn 350 calories per day and after 10 days you've lost a pound. that's an additional 3 pounds per month over dieting alone PLUS the increase in resting caloric burn rate via being less of a metabolic slug.

but i can understand how it might be too much effort for some. kinda sad, but understandable.

All good & well, but you have to *really* watch that you don't increase your calories when exercising. I've known people who started exercising regularly, and eating more because they reach the "I'm-so-hungry-I'm-gonna-pass-out" stage. Ultimately it comes down to simple maths, input < output to lose weight. You can lose a bunch of weight by reducing intake alone. Won't tone you, but it'll make you lose that ass.

For the record, I exercise 5 times per week, approx 50 minutes per session. I lost 30 kilos (66 lbs) over the course of a year.

Dave

Oh And Dave I thought you worked at hospital
not a soup kitchen heh heh
another government intrusion in the workings of private enterprise

I do work in a hospital but being drunk (and typically homeless to boot) has become a medical emergency that requires transport by ambulance to the ER.
They all say they haven't eaten in 3 days.
My theory is there was a homeless convention somewhere and they agreed to make 3 days the standard.

Winky

Medical insurance and conventions? I never knew drunk homeless people
had it so good, I’ll have too look into that!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Only in teh more liberal states. In the right to homeless drink states, they take what they can get.

Winky

Well Arizona is still a right to work state
and a right to wear pink underwear, eat green baloney
and live in a tent during the summer, state.

Dave

Only in teh more liberal states. In the right to homeless drink states, they take what they can get.

Actually it has more to do with fear of lawsuits. One drunk somewhere died in lockup, now they all go to the ER instead of the tank. That and less paperwork for the cops to deal with.

2minkey

bootlicker
All good & well, but you have to *really* watch that you don't increase your calories when exercising. I've known people who started exercising regularly, and eating more because they reach the "I'm-so-hungry-I'm-gonna-pass-out" stage. Ultimately it comes down to simple maths, input < output to lose weight. You can lose a bunch of weight by reducing intake alone. Won't tone you, but it'll make you lose that ass.

yup.

For the record, I exercise 5 times per week, approx 50 minutes per session. I lost 30 kilos (66 lbs) over the course of a year.

great work. that takes a lot of self-discipline.

Winky

This is why you're fat.
Because you eat all day and sit on the couch!

1234 hup two three four

move it move it MOVE IT!

shake it baby yeah!

Winky

Seems I’m not the only one who recognizes her
from her sleek, tan, exquisite midriff Hmmm? ;) ;)

I’m not a perv, I’m a dirtah ol man!