This sex... issue...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
tonks said:
:confused: never understood the faking of orgasms....cuz if they think they've done it right the first time that's all you'll ever get.

Maybe he just wore it out/tore it up... :D

Oz

tonks said:
:confused: never understood the faking of orgasms....cuz if they think they've done it right the first time that's all you'll ever get.

I reckon (or at least for me) it's just a way to get it over and done with without all the "don't you love me/am I not sexy/is it something I've done?" bullshit that follows a shite shag :eh:

I think a fake should only be done in times when the relationship is finished anyway.......mainly 'cos if yer so insecure that yer want to fake it instead of the "hang, it's not gonna happen, lets have a break/try something different" then the relationship is pretty much fubar anyway :shrug:

Raven

Annoying SOB
tonks said:
mmmm...beer....thanks, stewey :D
No probs...want more...then maybe you can show me why you are so experienced :winkkiss:
So wasnt kitty gonna post the real reason for this thread or was she going for Quickest Hijacking record?

SexyBoo

steweygrrrr said:
So wasnt kitty gonna post the real reason for this thread or was she going for Quickest Hijacking record?

That was what I was just thinking! Great minds! ;)

tonksy

BeardofPants said:
Well, like oz said, sometimes you just want to cut the proceedings short. :shrug:
then you should just say..."um...this isn't working for me right now, let's go eat some ice cream and try again later" :shrug:

freako104

Fruity_Angel said:
And if the woman likes giving pain..................you had better learn to enjoy it or it will distroy you.

ummm no. there are rules regarding b/d/s/m. if it is not enjoyed it does not happen at all.

sex is good. esp with women.

SexyBoo

freako104 said:
ummm no. there are rules regarding b/d/s/m. if it is not enjoyed it does not happen at all.

sex is good. esp with women.

Freako! I feel like I haven't talked to you all week or something!!! :hug:

BeardofPants

tonks said:
then you should just say..."um...this isn't working for me right now, let's go eat some ice cream and try again later" :shrug:

Yeah, and sometimes you just want to get to sleep and not bother trying again later. ;)

BeardofPants

tonks said:

Yeah, and sometimes you just want to get to sleep and not bother trying again later. ;)

Raven

Annoying SOB
SexyBoo said:
That was what I was just thinking! Great minds! ;)

raaaawr :D
I wouldnt call my mind great in any way shape or form, distinctly average I'd say...however your sig on the other hand demonstrates some truly insightful thinking

freako104

SexyBoo said:
Freako! I feel like I haven't talked to you all week or something!!! :hug:

ive not been on asmuch since it was spring break and it was a busy one. seeing my friends and having to put my dog down too