This'll make you afraid to boil water.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
flurffy you grodied me right out :sick:

This one time? At church camp? I was sitting in the dinner hall? And I was eating the canned potatoes? And I looked down at them and there was a boiled daddy long legs wrapped around one?!! OMG I almost died! I still can't eat canned potatoes to this day, you know?

:lol2:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Leslie said:
flurffy you grodied me right out :sick:

This one time? At church camp? I was sitting in the dinner hall? And I was eating the canned potatoes? And I looked down at them and there was a boiled daddy long legs wrapped around one?!! OMG I almost died! I still can't eat canned potatoes to this day, you know?

I would've. He's probably one of the cleanest boiled daddy long legs that ever would've graced your stomach. They're not exactly careless slobs in canned food factories, ya know? ;)

Woulda given them potatoes some flavor for once anyhow... :beerbang:

Rose

fury said:
I would've. He's probably one of the cleanest boiled daddy long legs that ever would've graced your stomach. They're not exactly careless slobs in canned food factories, ya know? ;)

Woulda given them potatoes some flavor for once anyhow... :beerbang:

Says the guy who threw out boiling water because flybits were in it!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
As I said, I have no idea where that fly's been. For all I know it could've been rolling in food poison. Maybe that's why it hopped in... "Hmm, I'm pretty dirty, think I'll go take a bath... There's some water over there, I'll just... gaaaaAAAAH*SPLAT*"

:retard5:

Rose

*huggles furykins* :leghump:

I'm just teasin' ya anyway - there's no way I would've kept the water! *lol* At that point, I probably would have given up on the whole meal and went to find something else. :laugh5:

Nihilistic

Capitalizing Bastich
Reminds me of the time i was chasing a cockroach with a steak knife and he escaped into the toaster.....you know the rest....

HubbaHubba

why did you messure four cups of water to boil though :p just whateve or is it like the rice thing where its actually going to effect the output

one friend of mine here measures the amount of water you need for kraft dinner.. geeze

tonksy

HubbaHubba said:
why did you messure four cups of water to boil though :p just whateve or is it like the rice thing where its actually going to effect the output

one friend of mine here measures the amount of water you need for kraft dinner.. geeze

i measure nothing. i'm a pretty good cook, too!

Aunty Em

tonks said:
a frog got into my bathtub one day, scared the hell out of me couldn't see him for the bubbles. i'm all trying to get him out of the tub and nearly break my neck.
I had a pet toad once called Freddy... he was cute... unfortunately he died. I did try to adopt a frog too, but my mum wasn't keen and made me put him back... :(

tonksy

Aunty Em said:
I had a pet toadonce called Freddy... he was cute... unfortunately he died. I di try to adopt a frog too, but my mum wasn't keen and mad me put him back... :(
i really like frogs - just not in my bubblebath!

Aunty Em

AnomalousEntity said:
bacteria dont stand a chance in hell of surviving in there. (minus those causing ceretain food poisions).

Try Helicobactor pylori... they positively thrive down there... :)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
HubbaHubba said:

It tastes different if you have a different amount of water. I'm anal like that. :tardbang: