This'll make you afraid to boil water.

tonksy

Nixy said:
I think you can get canned spaghetti with meatballs in newfoundland...I think my momma likes them...
Yeah...but not SPAGHETTIOS with meatballs. I brought some to Paul when we went up for the BBQ. Never found out how he felt about them.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
Yeah...but not SPAGHETTIOS with meatballs. I brought some to Paul when we went up for the BBQ. Never found out how he felt about them.

Oh...I dunno...you might beable to...it's a heinz brand name...can't find them around here though.

mondomondo

Uki Chick said:
because some of us don't necessarily want meatballs all the time with our spaghetti

You speak as though Spaghetti-O's bear any resemblance to spaghetti.

Stop that. You're scaring me.

:eek5:

greenfreak

Ugh spaghetti-o's are vile. Sugary crap it is.

I've had a beanie weenie type of thing but it was presented as if they made it themselves and put the hot dog in. I like consistency in my food, I don't like little surprises thrown in like bits of hot dog.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
If it says Chef-Boy....stop right there. It's no longer on the food pyramid.

Beanee-Weenees are decades old Prof, put down the sheeps intestine & join the modern world. They also now sell personal size water in plastic jugs (though I'm yet to figure why a glass & a faucet are too hard)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Gonz said:
If it says Chef-Boy....stop right there. It's no longer on the food pyramid.

Beanee-Weenees are decades old Prof, put down the sheeps intestine & join the modern world. They also now sell personal size water in plastic jugs (though I'm yet to figure why a glass & a faucet are too hard)

Some places the water is to vile to drink.

Uki Chick

mondomondo said:
You speak as though Spaghetti-O's bear any resemblance to spaghetti.

Stop that. You're scaring me.

:eek5:

Of course there is no resemblance. Spaghetti, home made at least is much better than the canned crap.

Uki Chick

tonksy said:

i don't remember what he thought of them either.

chcr

Too cute for words
The best version of beanie-weanie is Ranch Beans® with jalapeños and little smokies rather than hot dog pieces. That's the "hoity-toity" version and it's quite good with a biscuit or hunk of homemade cornbread. Very much a cut above the regular version, but still beanie-weanie in spirit.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
But store-brand canned ravioli... now that's good eatin'! :D

The only things I can think of that I'll eat out of a can are flaked turkey/chicken/crab/salmon or potatoes (if I'm in a bind and I'm roasting them with spices)...I think that's it.