This'll make you afraid to boil water.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
tonksy said:
Yeah...but not SPAGHETTIOS with meatballs. I brought some to Paul when we went up for the BBQ. Never found out how he felt about them.

uhmm

well

yeah

actually they weren't to bad, not at all like chef boy-r-d

ekahs retsam

Ok, this reminds of this time I caught a fast tricky little fly in the microwave. I figured if I opened the door it was going to get out. So logically I figured if I'm going to kill it anyway I might as well let the machine do it for me. So at first I set it to 15 seconds figuring this should be enough to stun or even kill the little sucker. But I was wrong it kept flying around inside like nothing happened. So I turned it up to a minute and still nothing...

At this point I was getting frustrated and more than a little curious as to how much radiation it would take to kill this little pest. My microwave has two settings “low” and “high” it had been set on low so I turned it to high and set it for 3 minutes. Much to my surprise it kept flying around as if still nothing had happened.

I worried about letting the microwave run for more than 3 mins on high. with out anything for it to actually cook. So I took a ice cube and wrapped it in a wet paper towel. This time I tried it on 5 mins. on high!! After about 1 min. the fly dropped out of the oven and I was nearly burnt by the hot vapor streaming out. I waited for a little bit for everything to cool off before I cleaned up the mess. As I wiped up the remaining water I saw the fly in the corner thinking the poor thing gave up a good fight. I went to wipe him up when suddenly he crawled out of the way. I thought HOLY CRAP NO WAY!!! So I watched a little longer and after about two minutes it shook it’s wings and took off flying again. This time I grabbed a piece of news paper and forced him out the back door. I figured it deserved a pardon after all the abuse I put it through.

HomeLAN

I'm sure it died three days later, having gone through 72 excruciating hours of radiation sickness. :p

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
If you have a veggie garden, you're bound to eat lots of bugs! I can't even imagine how many I've eaten.